Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The white Legacy wagon is officially sold, dropped off at its new owners' place of work tonight.

But don't think I didn't screw one more thing up! :D

I had an issue bleeding the brakes last night, so I carefully drove it to work today with a mushy pedal, and the mechanic told me the left rear bleeder screw was clogged. He found one in his parts stash and put it on for me, and thanks to Kelly, our fantastic Subaru service advisor, labor only cost me $20 :D

Our alignment rack was busy today, so I also had her arrange for an alignment at the neighborhood Action Gator - Goodyear shop... who also rotated my tires that I just rotated :rolleyes:

So I rush home to re-rotate them (they already needed it pretty bad before I did all this, and this is a 4EAT), and I broke a wheelstud on the right rear wheel. :eek:

Oh well, I don't give a rat's rump roast, it's not my car anymore.

I am a little sad to see it go, overall, it was a very good car to us, but at the same time, it's no big whoop. I never grew that attached to it anyway.

So, back down to 3 Subarus in the driveway, and I can say, 3 is enough right now :lol:

I should have gone into detail... :)

I just finished putting front wheel bearings and 4 struts in this car, along with new front ABS sensors that I screwed up, and I also changed the front brake pads, and changed the fluid, and it just got an oil change.

I think it's okay to give it to her with a ruined wheelstud :-\

All in all, if anyone got the raw end of the deal, it was me :( I'm getting enough money out of it to pay for all the parts I just ordered for the 79...

I should have gone into detail... :)

I just finished putting front wheel bearings and 4 struts in this car, along with new front ABS sensors that I screwed up, and I also changed the front brake pads, and changed the fluid, and it just got an oil change.

I think it's okay to give it to her with a ruined wheelstud :-\

All in all, if anyone got the raw end of the deal, it was me :( I'm getting enough money out of it to pay for all the parts I just ordered for the 79...

i dunno. you did good. i know i'd feel bad about the wheel stud though.

(so, this is fun eh?)