Ultimate Subaru Message Board

"Overhaulin" the Beefaru

Ok I'm bumping this up after actually going and meeting the Beefaru in person today.

The paint on this car is INCREDIBLE...kept grinning bigger and bigger as he was backing it out of the driveway and all the light was hitting it. Truly a masterpiece of workmanship. (if you guys get lucky Beef will post up another pic or two, got one with my POS Lifted sedan by it, should make his car look even better) No picture is going to do the paint job justice though, have to see it in person and in the daylight. It will change colors!

And I gotta tell ya I was shocked at his car, wasn't paying attention enough and didn't realize I was going to look at an EJ22 powered wagon with an RX trans that has been geared to 4.11 gears! And I got to drive it :headbang: Absolutely amazing car.....thanks for letting me swing by and check it out, and was great to meet ya. Still wiping drool off my face...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just finally looked at these photos and had to bump the thread...

there is one picture, that is a head on shot, where the reflection of the topper makes the hood look like it has a MEAN hood scoop!!!!

the color effects are awesome, too...

:clap: