Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN: Moosens!!!!

Thanks for the offer Connie.But,I don't think there's enough for a group of people to do.

It's just that I keep hearing from Charlie and my brother that they might be able to stop by...and I know they're just busy and not any different from me when I get overloaded and make promises,or indications that can help someone out and can't come through.So I don't want to make any plans of a get together if one of those guys can stop by in the next couple of weeks.

I know Charlie is every bit as good a tech as my brother.If either one of those two showed up I'd have that car running in a few hours,tops.

The GLF is off the market for now.No secret deals,nothing.We'll settle ourselves over that as soon as I can get another daily driver.

sorry to semi hi-jack, but i just so happened to click on this thread.

Paul, no rush on the fe motor/parts. they're here, they're yours, and i have the space inside to keep them for a while. just let me know when you want to come so i can take everything out for you.

Thanks Jon,PM sent.

Should be this weekend.I/we really need to wrap up this Harrisburg ordeal and I need to retrieve that wagon NW of Scranton,so I'll be flying through your area sometime....hopefully.

Things have been a bit crazy for scheduling.Can't get everyone together so plans get scratched at the last minute.Andrew is on a special mission so he's out this weekend.Hopefully Charlie comes through.

how dificult can it be to slap the turbo back on and hook up the exhaust? sounds like a hour job tops.

First of all its more than just that.I've worked on EA82T's before and it'll be more than an hour for what I have to do.Turbo,exhaust,cables(have to route clutch rather specifically),hoses,alternator,power steering,radiator,fans.....and a front axle.And after not touching it for way too long I've already seen that I really need that beehive turbo wagon as a model,and maybe for brackets and exhaust too.One look at the A/C bracket and I was turning it all different ways trying to see how it goes...not that I can't figure things out,but it didn't just set down and bolt up without a long hard look at the model car.Routing of hoses,things like that.

Secondly,you have no idea about my situation,apparently,which is understandable.

I guess when you put it to me like that though I have to go and prove myself now.So if you're alluding to wanting to come help well I appreciate that but I'm going to keep to myself for awhile other than hanging with Charlie or my brother to get the wagon done.

Thanks anyways.