Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What do you guys think???56K no no!

Getting Bucky ready to show Sat at Marcus Dairy in Danbury...since as of right now he is the only old school car outta 60+ going to be there I feel he has to be as nice as possible. What do you guys think??? Rory did a amazing job on the rear quarters and the rockers which were pretty well rotted. Anyway...Here's my Bucky!

ShowBucky001.jpg

lookin good!

also looks like you live in a very nice area :slobber:

Thanks You operose..it is a nice area honestly..we have probably the worst house in the neighborhood ..Everything around us in 500-600K houses..but the people are cool..the police commish lives across the street and the people behind us are awesome..no one complains when we are riding the dirt bikes in the yard..Shame is housing market prices here are high..too high..bad when your "cheap" house is 295K. Heres another pic with the house.

ShowBucky004.jpg

It costs to live in a nice neighborhood. But it's worth it.

I think bucky needs some mags. But hes lookin clean all the same.

Whats the bike in the garage? I want another bike, after selling my yz250 I kinda felt something was missing.

It costs to live in a nice neighborhood. But it's worth it.

I think bucky needs some mags. But hes lookin clean all the same.

Whats the bike in the garage? I want another bike, after selling my yz250 I kinda felt something was missing.

I have a new set of hubcaps coming soon and have always wanted some rims...I took the old hubs off after bending a rim and chucking one a few weeks ago. And you are right about the cost to live in a nice neighborhood..y'all wonder why I say I have no money?? I will trade any of ya my $2200+ a month morgage:brow:

The bike in tha garage is my 1986 Honda XR200R..there is also my fiances 86 Suzuki DR200 in there. I just got the XR after being on a 3 year absence of one.Just got that running and am in the process of redoing it..this winter I will do a frame up restore.