Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Video!

Phizinza

great vid :clap:

loved the hill climb at the end...when all else fails,just jump up the hill :headbang:

BTW-beautiful scenary :)

This is what the post above really said, silly forum.

Thanks guys. It is nice down that way (location disclosed.) :) There was a better climb the white wagon tried, then the red brat made it up it... But the camera got a flat battery just before then :(

good vid mate,do you surf?i was thinking that i was seeing a board back there,single fin,longboard?right on,yougotta love alongboard,now thats soul.:grin:
I surfed once. Not really my thing, although I wouldn't mind giving it a go when the air temp gets back up above 8degreesC. That's my bro's board, it's a ?Mini Mau? 7ft 3" long. It's a great begginers board his been told. Its sits like a pontoon on the water...

I so need to get a bigger battery for my DV... You should see my next video, hehe.. I'll upload it to google and put it on site this weekend. It takes google 2 or 3 days before I can view the videos I upload.

Cheers guys, and enjoy.

The other video I done is on my site now, same page. Check it out. I had a thread here about it, but it's gone now :( Something about it not being "Subaru Offroad" Maybe I need to get a Subaru badge and put it on that other vehical.

Here in South Australia it is pretty hard to get anything over 2" legal (and if you had more it would look kinda obvious) So we have 2" lift on both. The Brat has Kumho Venture 27" M/T's with about one third wear. And the wagon had new 26" re-treads in a "winter tread" pattern. They seemed pretty good, but nothing like the kumhos. Also, both have open diffs alround :(

Sadly the gopher was my late Nana's.. And we are either going to give it to grandma or sell it... So I am not aloud to mod it :-\ Although if I was, it'd be 4WD (two motors), lifted, maybe some 14"tires, better gearing, lots more gutsy, and probably a lower seating position. :burnout: