Ultimate Subaru Message Board

the best subaru project from israel = must see this thing.

personally think the tail lights are kinda blah and the spoiler shouldn't slpe down so far...but other than that I think it is realy awesome...I mean....just because it is so unique and you know there isn't anything out there even slightly close to it.......kudos.

Thanks Moshem, you tell him he did an outstanding job. The few that have disregarded his fabrication ability should be ignored. The hours in glass work alone must be unimaginable. Every piece on the car has been hand made and what you see is the final product. Not the hit and misses that come from this type of product.

I think he did a very nice job. Whether it was a mint model or junker from the start has no bearing on the final product.

Nice job.

I think it is an awesome achievement :headbang:

Personally, i think that its styling should have been based on an impreza, much like Phinz's one.

Each to their own,... if the owner is happy with the finished product, thats all that realy matters

Gannon