Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tillamook St.Forest

scoobyclimbs

yeah theres some sweet stuff out in tillamook... I havent been out there since january when I still had my Heep... most of the insane trails were closed back then. Let me know next time you head out there there is a ton of stuff I'd like to see if my stock sube could do. Its REALLY fun when its wet.

BTW Don't get caught out there without an ATV permit, $140+ fine if you catch the sheriff on a bad day. You'd be surprised where they'd be taking their cruisers and trucks out there.

nice pictures, i'm with scrap, call me next time you want to go. i'm interested in exploring some of that area, those trails look like alot of fun. i've only been down to brown's camp and thats alot of fun but that was with my other sooby.

nice pictures, i'm with scrap, call me next time you want to go. i'm interested in exploring some of that area, those trails look like alot of fun. i've only been down to brown's camp and thats alot of fun but that was with my other sooby.

Sorry guys , It was like 1:00pm when I left... kinda late in the day although I was out till 9:30pm...

I hate to call last minute....I'm just abit spontaneous ....I just go ...I hate being nailed down....Sometimes ya just gotta go on a whim and wing it ya know....

Anyway next time for sure guys! This Sunday? are ya game...? Early this time....Meet at Fred Meyer(cornelious pass exit)off hwy 26West....say 9am ...Don't forget your OHV permit $10.50 for a year ...I got mine at GI Joes ticket master.I know there is more places...to explore !

Browns camp was pretty lame... I just went a few months back it's all blocked off....Great if ya have a motorcycle/mtn bike/quad/horses.

Bring ur FRS radios channel 2 .

Here's a link to the list of trail closures....http://egov.oregon.gov/ODF/TSF/road_and_trail_rpt.shtml