Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CT Cookout..Head Count

OK ..I need to know who all is definately coming...I am going grocery shopping Friday after work.

Matt started a list on the other thread so I am going to continue it:

1:Subieman90

2:Mrs Subieman90

3: Hocrest

4: Leaking Oil

5: Rory

6: Doug ( Rorys friend with the coolest van ever!)

Menu is this so far

Cheesburgers

Hot dogs

potato and mac salad

Daves famous grilled corn

Chips and Dip and other various munchies

Any requests for drinks...Coke Pepsi..Diet..Sprite??? Beer?? Sam Adams?? Captain Morgans,Vodka, Mudslides?? Let me know!!

Tommy just fixed the splash guard in the grill last night and we have 2 bottles of propane. We have plenty of parking,seating ( have a picnic table with an umbrella and a bunch of extra chairs..2 dirt bikes and Jarts..the illegal to sell ones :lol: ...fun for the whole family

Yall know me ..no one should leave hungry so I need a head count to make sure I have too much food :grin:

also..pm me for directions if you dont have them and I will also give you a phone number

OK..Just got in...I have 20 of the burgers that Mrs subieguy90 likes..a large pack of hot dogs ( and more then enough rolls)...potatoe salad,macaroni salad and some cole slaw, Regular chips with sour cream and onion dip and Lime tortilla chips and black bean, roasted garlic and corn salsa....I have cans of Coke C2 and bottles of Sprite and a 24 count case of bottled water ( Tommy and me drink it like crazy)

I have the makings for Strawberry Daquiris and Pina coladas and Tommys picking up a case of Sam Adams

Dave is bringing the corn and his secret seasonings.. I have plenty of paper plates,plastic silverware and cups....am I missing anything??? It doesnt seem like enough...let me know if I forgot anything and see y'all tomorrow!!