Ultimate Subaru Message Board

First pics from WCSS8

Looks like I'll be rolling in a little late. Had a mishap on the way in the RX. Its not going to make it to the Show:mad:

Instead I'll be bringing the Hatch. Will be leaving shortly and arriving, hopefully, around 1ish

Uh oh.... the black RX sickness is going around... What happened Rob?

the guy putting up the canadian flag with the 2.5 rs, his name is sean and he is a friend of mine. he's a very competitive driver here at local events. see if you can talk to his friend steve, he has a turbo legacy which he did an at/mt conversion amongst other things

oh man the mud pit was FUN... overheated bad though, piece of mud came through window and blocked temp gauge, and then I stopped and wondered why I had no power and wiped off my dash and my temp gauge was PEGGED :eek: :eek: :eek: I had been smelling something that smell like burning coolant so I thought I had blown a hg but after checking it out and letting it cool down it turned out to be fine... damn ea81s are tough little motors.

anyone get any pictures of my car? I didnt have my camera and my gf with me stayed far away from the mud :-(. it was the stockish yellow sube w/ grey spoke wheels and the funky looking brush guard/bumper w/ 2 small 55w lights and 1 100w spotlight on it... no grill, missing 1 bezel, cheap subaru windshield banner.

is the mud pit gonna be running again tomorrow?

oh man the mud pit was FUN... overheated bad though, piece of mud came through window and blocked temp gauge, and then I stopped and wondered why I had no power and wiped off my dash and my temp gauge was PEGGED :eek: :eek: :eek: I had been smelling something that smell like burning coolant so I thought I had blown a hg but after checking it out and letting it cool down it turned out to be fine... damn ea81s are tough little motors.

anyone get any pictures of my car? I didnt have my camera and my gf with me stayed far away from the mud :-(. it was the stockish yellow sube w/ grey spoke wheels and the funky looking brush guard/bumper w/ 2 small 55w lights and 1 100w spotlight on it... no grill, missing 1 bezel, cheap subaru windshield banner.

is the mud pit gonna be running again tomorrow?

My friend was taking pictures, hopefully he will email them to me tomorrow. He didn't get all the cars, but quite a few. Was yours the wagon that had the coolant leak early in the day?

I'm home now. Getting there was a chore... even after using the hose at the mud pit to wash off mud from the wheels, and spending 20 minutes with a high-power spray washer in town, I couldn't get enough mud out from inside the wheels to get the wheels to balance. Had to drive all the way to Vancouver to find a Les Schwab, so I could drive home at full speed.

Note to self for next time: Bring spare set of wheels for mud pit.

My friend was taking pictures, hopefully he will email them to me tomorrow. He didn't get all the cars, but quite a few. Was yours the wagon that had the coolant leak early in the day?

I'm home now. Getting there was a chore... even after using the hose at the mud pit to wash off mud from the wheels, and spending 20 minutes with a high-power spray washer in town, I couldn't get enough mud out from inside the wheels to get the wheels to balance. Had to drive all the way to Vancouver to find a Les Schwab, so I could drive home at full speed.

Note to self for next time: Bring spare set of wheels for mud pit.

.:headbang: yep we are

home and after that ride i feel like a milkshake.i had to stop and scrape out my front wheels.:lol:

trydriving six hours like that

home and after that ride i feel like a milkshake.i had to stop and scrape out my front wheels.:lol:

i followed Austin back and we had to pull over before the Dalles to pull his front tires off to scrape em also

he was shakin also......spark:lol: :eek:

I dunno about you, but with how violently my 6 was shaking, I know for sure either myself or the car would have given out FAR before then. One hour was extremely painful, and my friend was kind of shocked that the car didn't break on the way to Schwabbie.