Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru's chief designer, Andreas Zapatinas, has resigned, effective the end of last month, but it is believed he was fired.

GOOD! Maybe he was the one responsible for that stupid dash desighn where you cant install an aftermarket radio. Also those dull colors on the legacy

nipper

That's a real plus to me. If my Forester does not outlive me I wanted another Subaru without the goofy grille. if it keeps running the way it does I should be ready to trade within 10 years.

What is this "trade" I keep hearing about? It almost sounds like yu guys are willing to part with your Subarus. . .

I plan on rolling the Odometer over. I have 200,000 miles on it, only 800,000 left to go. Perhaps then I might be willing to trade. . .

What is this "trade" I keep hearing about? It almost sounds like yu guys are willing to part with your Subarus. . .

I plan on rolling the Odometer over. I have 200,000 miles on it, only 800,000 left to go. Perhaps then I might be willing to trade. . .

I've tried that with several cars, but around 15-18 years and many hundreds of thousands of miles, someone always manages to total out my cars. It just happened again, this time to my 1988 Saab 9000 I had from new. I had stopped moving then took a 45 mph hit in the rear. I walked away after driving the Saab off the road, but with the roof pulled back 3 inches due to the rear bumper being driven in and downward, it was a total.

Jack