Ultimate Subaru Message Board

it's running....yeaaaah!

well after a trip to PAP and a trip to SUBERDAVE's (thanks again dave:headbang: )...my new (to me ) 88 gl10 turbo wagon is up and running for a total of about 2 c-notes...WAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:burnout:

it's got a little pull to the right so i am going to have to look at the suspension and see if maybe something got bent or what ...but i can drive it.:banana:

well after a trip to PAP and a trip to SUBERDAVE's (thanks again dave:headbang: )...my new (to me ) 88 gl10 turbo wagon is up and running for a total of about 2 c-notes...WAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:burnout:

it's got a little pull to the right so i am going to have to look at the suspension and see if maybe something got bent or what ...but i can drive it.:banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: nothing better then that feeling when you get something up and running....we just got back from picking up our new (free) project..no its not a Subaru...hopefully that will be coming home soon..I have plans for her....but cool none the less.

Congrats!!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats on yours being so cheap! We still have a $200 car in the family too.

But,the big story..........

Got the RuStFrEe Turbo wagon going today!

Just let it run for a few minutes.Going to put the t/belt covers on and get air in the tires tomorrow.Loving life at the moment!!!!!!!! Good feeling indeed,much needed for the spirit.

Rustfree from the southwest,this car was found locally for $500

Ran it for year,almost exactly,then it needed a dif./tranny swap....TWO plus years ago!!!!!!!!!!! Two years plus I've waited for this day.I think I'll post about the ordeal for good fun.

Probably have a good $300 into it with the new axle,all seals,pumps,just about every cooland and duct hose I could get,etc.....so for $800 I've got a body that should last another 20 years if I treat it properly.Yeah,I know,the EA82T won't last that long,but I can live with that.

yeah i'll drive the wheels off of it until the motor blows then i'll do an EJ20 swap and yes it has diff lock

daeron, check this

http://westpalmbeach.craigslist.org/car/189168985.html

GAH!!

ive been running that search every two weeks for a while now, and im overdue!! you caught me, thats the first one in three digits ive seen on craigslist in the STATE yet....well, i dont check the whole state but there are parts of florida 600 miles away from me....

thanks!