Ultimate Subaru Message Board

need to get muddy...

scrap487

ok so my old highschool's football team is having a carwash on saturday(the 16th), accepting donations. Seeing as there are a bunch of panzies on the team this year I've thought about getting my car all muddy(something like it was at wcss8), and then taking it in after the mud has fully dryed and let them wash it off for the change in my ashtray(if I dont hear a satisfactory amount of moaning and complaining from them I may offer less or more depending on desired results). ANYWAYS, seeing as how we just got a bunch of rain, I really have a need to get my wagon completely caked with mud tomorrow night after work, and I'm at a bit of a loss of where I can go do do this with my STOCK ea81 wagon... I can go out to the place out in gresham off palmquist, but if cops see me leaving there with mud on my tires I'll get a ticket. so any suggestions help? a friend of mine said I should just get a drywall gun and hook it up to a compressor, jack my car off the ground get the wheels spinning and spray it all over the car and then hit the wheels as they spinning really good. But I'd rather do something a little bit more legit. :headbang:

You can even pay that mate half the coin in your ash tray :lol: other half to the washers..

If it were my car they'd be getting a very good deal. I don't like change, so it all goes into my center console thing behind the handbrake lever (Brat) Last time I emptied it I got $48 :lol: