Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Heaven

It's in Wisconsin, kind of between Madison and Milwaukee. I drove by it a couple years ago, but I was (A) lost and (2) in a fever haze, so I don't remember where it is exactly. I just moved back here in a hurry from Florida, had to leave Red Pig behind but am flying down in about a month to pick it up and bring it back; I'd like to swing by this Mecca of a JY, but don't really know how I'd go about it.

Any of the other cheddarheads here know the contact info? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Much obliged, epo.

I don't think the guy's on the Internets, he seems to be Google-proof. I'll try, though. Red Pig is a good little machine (And that reminds me, I need to get some undercoating on it while I'm in Floridia so it STAYS rust-free) but it's still 1300 miles on the 200,000 mile NA engine. I'd like to pick up some spares.

**Edit** I stand corrected. http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=57688&highlight=Subaru+Heaven Here it is!!

dont hesitate to wash it before you have it treated, because there is plenty of salt in the air pretty much anywhere in florida.. so much ocean, it rusts the cars out. the humidity doesnt help much, either.

cleaning the underside of a car isnt fun :(

yep, it's been discusse a few times. a local guy on MNSubaru found out a ton of info...I'll see if I can dig it up.

sure enough:

Cindy's Classic Autos.

300 Hwy 12 & 18

Cambridge, WI 53523.

Phone# (608) 423-4307.

"i just gave them a call. the guy said he has about 500 subarus there. the have a hand full of 94 sedans (not sure if impreza of legacy) some 93 sedans and wagons (again not sure if impreza or legacy) they have a 95 SVX. and then the remainign 475 cars are a mix of DLs Gls and opther older models. sounds like fun!"

that's from March of 2005....

Damn it... has to be in Wisconsin and not some place close... like Atlanta, or hell, even Memphis.... :mad: I'd be willing to drive up to 600mi for a JY like this, just to look around. :mad: Freakin 1100 mile trip. Unacceptable. :mad: They must pack up all their junk, and move some place closer to me! ;)

• 1 month later...

The Subaru Heaven folks are pretty tempermental; they keep the place rather private since last year they let some punks in who smashed the p*ss out of a bunch of cars. [Miles] Fox and I are welcome there; I guess Fox went by once just to bullsh*t and got in with them that way. Now that he lives in Madison, we will be there extremely frequently...