Ultimate Subaru Message Board

has anybody seen this brat...

Is there any other way I can see it, everytime I go to Youtube I get "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player. "

I have Javascript on and have the newest version of flash, youtube just stinks.

Nevermind, got it working.

That thing is sweet, I have a vid of it's dyno run on my computer.

Is it still around, I thought I had heard something about it being burnt to bits in a fire...

Nevermind, got it working.

That thing is sweet, I have a vid of it's dyno run on my computer.

Is it still around, I thought I had heard something about it being burnt to bits in a fire...

OT, but how? I get the same thing with youtube. Tries\d everything. I am missing some great crap.

OT, but how? I get the same thing with youtube. Tries\d everything. I am missing some great crap.

Go here http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157 and download the flash player uninstaller, be sure to close all your browser windows after you click the link to download it or it won't work. Then after the uninstall I restarted, downloaded flash player and then restarted again just to be safe, worked fine after that. It had been doing that to me for months, hope that works for you.

That dyno run you have Phiz is the the same one I have.

Go here http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157 and download the flash player uninstaller, be sure to close all your browser windows after you click the link to download it or it won't work. Then after the uninstall I restarted, downloaded flash player and then restarted again just to be safe, worked fine after that. It had been doing that to me for months, hope that works for you.

That dyno run you have Phiz is the the same one I have.

hey that worked great.

thanks!

awesome vid!