Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Going to Harrys U Pull It

Heading to Harrys U Pull it to meet up with some friends...its 7 am now..will beleaving in about an hour so if you need something post quick...or if you have my cell number give me a call if you need something...this was a spur of the moment thing came up late last night.

Operose, Gary's over in Binghampton ny had 3 beautiful ej22s last weekend, 2 were 96s one was a 93. definatly worth a look. i also shot over to Harrys from Gary's last weekend. harry's has a crapload of ea82s and about 6 ea81s, but most ej22s were well picked over.

i still like that xt6 Harrys has for sale in his used car lot, even though its $1295 and its been for sale for months

Just got back from Harrys...Lots of EA82s and a couple EA81s..1 SVX and a couple XTs ..oooodles of Legacys.

Buckys is finally getting his new hatch struts and got PERFECT pair of tail lights for the GLF...and a bunch of little things I am planning on making something out of...you guys will see and like soon.

Suprised Matt and Ben...they didnt know we were coming out....met up with Dave and Melis..and hatchsub and mom...hatchsubs Sedan is unbelieveable!!! the pictures he has online dont do that car an ounce of justice.He picked up a sweet deal on his 5 spd swap.

I want to go back!!

oh baby I made out like a bandit today. GL-10 interior, digi dash, and the needle in the haystack....a grey dash! :headbang:

So I assume that you got the tail lights off that car huh Connie? :clap:

Ben did awesome today too for getting parts for his XT-6 5 speed swap!

Good day at Harry's and let me tell you the Baja looked like Sanford and Son on the way home! What a great truck!

oh baby I made out like a bandit today. GL-10 interior, digi dash, and the needle in the haystack....a grey dash! :headbang:

So I assume that you got the tail lights off that car huh Connie? :clap:

Ben did awesome today too for getting parts for his XT-6 5 speed swap!

Good day at Harry's and let me tell you the Baja looked like Sanford and Son on the way home! What a great truck!

Yup Matt ..those tail lights are soooo cherry..just had to get them...need some other parts off if it for the GLF but didnt have the right tools..the bumper guards off the front and the trim pieces. That poor car is sooo raped

crap!!

my brother needs an EJ22 badly for his girlfriend's impreza... let me know if they have a few down there

Yes, there's a beauty in a 97 Impreza Outback with 118k on the odo, there for a nasty wreck so you know she's good. Engine bay is just fine. I think it was a rollover or side hit. Its in the second foreign square from the office and is in the very last row maybe 8 cars down from the first foreign square. I doubt it'll be there if you wait too long (engine week was last so I'd check out www.wegotused.com and see when their next engine special is and then decide if its worth waiting for the $65 engine.

Thanks for the kind words about the sedan Connie. I had a blast yesterday and i cant wait to get rid of this crappy auto. Im glad i got to meet everyone...well except Paul..and go figure he lives the closest. As for that car we raped..i feel so sorry for it must have been one awesome sedan back in the day. For those that dont know what it was it was an 83/84 EA81 5 speed GL-10 sedan...black with a gray interior..sunroof, digi dash and all power accessories.

Just got back from Harrys...Lots of EA82s and a couple EA81s..1 SVX and a couple XTs ..oooodles of Legacys.

Buckys is finally getting his new hatch struts and got PERFECT pair of tail lights for the GLF...and a bunch of little things I am planning on making something out of...you guys will see and like soon.

Suprised Matt and Ben...they didnt know we were coming out....met up with Dave and Melis..and hatchsub and mom...hatchsubs Sedan is unbelieveable!!! the pictures he has online dont do that car an ounce of justice.He picked up a sweet deal on his 5 spd swap.

I want to go back!!