Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Check this out...

I found this on eBay.I thought the opening lines of the description very sweet, positive and yet funny at the same time.

Vehicle Description:

MY DAD WAS A MODERN DAY PIONEER, A MOUNTAIN MAN, A NON-CONFORMIST- HE LIVED HIS ENTIRE LIFE BY HIS OWN RULES, NEVER SOLD OUT OR BOUGHT IN AND DEFIED CONFORMITY UNTIL THE VERY END. HE NEVER DROVE ANYTHING BUT SUBARUS AND THIS BRAT WAS HIS FAVORITE.

Item number: 250045323929

1985 Subaru BRAT

Not mine, just trying to share the words.

Peace...Ron

Yeah, at the highschool auto tech shop, we had to vacuum and clean out every car we worked one. Good customer service.

The worst cars were the potsmoker cars. That shiz was baked on to the windows soo hard. Would take forever with glasscleaner and rags to get it off. We did find some nugs and a bowl in one car, and a lot if visene in another (Don't think the red eyes were because of any allergy)

So if some of his Non-conformity was burning tree, it'll take some cleaning to get that car back in shape.

So if some of his Non-conformity was burning tree, it'll take some cleaning to get that car back in shape.

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!! fantastically well-worded.

Some advice: I worked briefly for my brother's boss as a warehouse guy at a professional detailing supply place. This guy resold Malco products, as well as mixing his own stuff in the shop.. car wash soaps, wheel acids, tire dressings and the like... one of the things he mixed himself was a window cleaner that he calls Squeaky. Now, this stuff isnt distributed nationally or anything, BUT it is hands down the best glass cleaner I have ever used.. water it down 15:1 and it still works better than windex, and its like 8 bucks a gallon. I havent used anything else (other than in a workplace) in about four years.. it might be worth it so some of you folks to think about trying to find a similar place locally.

I dunno, I just started thinking that I have NEVER had a problem with my windows, then I realized "well shawn, you DO use that 'squeaky' stuff from Brite Products..." nigh universal solvent!