Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Your favorite parts suppliers

Just looking for "reviews" of a few parts suppliers.

OEM discount & aftermarket.

Presently looking for a RT fender for an 01 Forester.

Will need to do timing belts soon.

Don't use eBodyShop.com they also list under several other names as well. When you go to the websites, they all look the same, you'll know. Stay away.

Thanks this is a good site, I get my parts from Lithia Subaru now and their prices are about the same as these with good service and fast shipping, but they dont have the online parts catalog like this so I added it to my favorites to check prices even through I will stay with Lithia when it comes time to buy.

www.subarupartsforyou.com

Right in your own back yard in Milford CT. Genuine Subaru parts at discount.

It does go faster after you do it a few times, it took me a day and a half to put mine in the first time, I think I could do it now in maybe eight hours but four hours is really moving on. But I also have that pesky air bag system to contend with in mine. I noticed the price was the same at the site Brus brother gave the link to and the online parts catalog is really nice.

By the way, I got that heater core installed the other night and it's working excellent! Took me 4 hours to take it all apart and put it back together again. Not a problem since.

Thanks again for the number!

I have one bolt left over though...lol

I also have been happy with rockauto, price, shipping, and good customer service. They also have a good parts catalog on their site.

www.rockauto.com

I have been using them for years... have had a couple problems which they fixed very efficiently and to my satisfaction. A typical order will be delivered within two days of the online purchase; I have never paid for anything except standard ground shipping. I give them an A+.

Just looking for "reviews" of a few parts suppliers.

OEM discount & aftermarket.

I recently bought a starter from Partstrain.com...NEVER AGAIN!

The part was fine, but I was overcharged and am having a terrible time getting my CC credited. Their customer support is just awful!

Hey ~ Just wanted to let everyone who is looking for parts know about a great OEM supplier on the EAST COAST!

Fred Beans Subaru in Doylestown PA has a great parts guy by the name of Tristan. We purchased a '95 Legacy on Ebay with all kinds of problems (not disclosed prior to purchase). One MAJOR item was the VISCO DIFF ASSY & Tristan was able to hook us up with it for under $400 - the lowest price we've EVER seen on that item!! He has been great to deal with! Super friendly & service oriented & has gone out of his way to see that we got our parts SUPER FAST!! In most cases with our order, we have had the parts the next day. If you need great parts @ great prices - call or e-mail Tristan at 800 220 2141 or tjsmith@thekingofparts.com

For those who are looking for mods, he can also help with those - check out his webpage at: http://www.thekingofparts.com/

Good luck to all looking for parts & our thanks go out to Tristan for all his help in getting our wagon back on the road!

You Rock, Tristan!! :headbang: