Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Well, guess I have a new driver

i think starions are junk. i beat a turbo starion from stop light to stop light several times with my 01 accent(5sp twin cam). it wasn`t easy, but i did it, and he wasn`t happy:grin: plus they didn`t seem to hold up well. there is one down the road from my house for $1000, and its actually pretty clean.

Wow, this is the first time I've seen this thread...yes, I have your body parts and I'd be more than happy to deliver. I'll bring the wagon. As for this:

FOUR DAYS>?!???! thats a record!

It's not a record. I was hit in the RR (hit-and-run) on I-81 in Pennsylvania in my '87 GL-10 turbo wagon (got it from GravelRX in VA) on the way home--the car's maiden voyage. Total loss (not a bad hit, but with the temp reg and all the godawful paperwork CT makes you go through i've never been able to get it registered.)

I used to have an 86 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z...absolutely loved that car....got it for $150..I repoed it for a dealer in Fl..he didnt want to come up and get it cause it needed some work and just wanted it Repoed for the principle ( Guy bought it made 1 payment,left the state)

Sucked in the snow,but wicked mean fast,looked great ( Black on black with black tinted windows,low profiles,and ground effects)

Turbo went bad and I didnt want to spend the $1000 for a new one.

Sometime I wish I had another.

Well I managed to score a purge control valve off an XT at a local junk yard for $5 yesterday, I also replaced all the small vaccum lines on the car, I still have a miss but the car does idle better. I also still have the CEL, so I guess I'm gonna have to hook up the junk under the dash and check for codes, could help narrow things down.