Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Big Big Props to WagonsOnly

As many know I have been looking for a second car for winter since I now live in the boonies of North Western CT and Buckys FWD just wont really be cutting it this year. My biggest problem was money...plenty of really good deals but not enough cash to get...One member tried his hardest to help with an amazing deal but that fell through due to an unknown at the time safety issue...Then WagonsOnly gave me an offer on another....And after a long trek for the car..some negotiations..I believe we have settled on it.....His 88 XT6...does need work but it is a running driveable car.

Won't be with me yet cause he still needs it for some stuff ....but I just wanted to publically thank him for going above and beyond to help me out with a car...Bucky seemed to like his future sibling ( he didnt do anything out of the ordinary being parked next to it so thats a good sign...he is such a moody thing ya know).

So here it is:

xt6001.jpg

Yup its a 5 spd Full Time 4WD...I dont like automatics at all.

We are actually trying to make some room in the garage for it now.

I am also glad that I have people who know me enough to know that cause I am little bit differnt..I like stuff thats just alittle bit different.;)

Yup its a 5 spd Full Time 4WD...I dont like automatics at all.
Same here.. I've seen some ER27's imported here, but they cost lots and I've heard the XT6 is quite different to the XT... I wonder how much it would cost to import the whole car.... stop thinking about that, I can't even afford another car.. ahahah..

That sure is a beautiful car. Nice buy

oooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOmpy!!!!!!

xt6= ROCK!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

my dad bought one brand new in january of 89, and that was without a doubt the COOLest car i have ever even SAT in.... and there is always the option to upgarde to the EJ-22 motor if you want a turbocharged BEAST that should pull under 13 second 1/4-mile times... :grin::grin::grin:

Just dont name it Mary Lou. I have an uncle who goes by Buck, and his ex-wife (30+ years ex) was named mary lou. == b*tch

that would just be freaky.

and yah, I have an Uncle Buck. Wanna fight about it? :grin:

Congrats Connie!!

Like I told you,it felt REALLY GOOD driving that little XT. Good luck with it.

Andrew came through for me too,albeit a little late :rolleyes: but we love him anyways.He took off his sweater and got down and funky with it.:banana: Ain't never seen him working so hard.:-p :clap:

Congrats Connie!!

Like I told you,it felt REALLY GOOD driving that little XT. Good luck with it.

Andrew came through for me too,albeit a little late :rolleyes: but we love him anyways.He took off his sweater and got down and funky with it.:banana: Ain't never seen him working so hard.:-p :clap:

So Paul...Why is it you are always driving my cars???:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :brow: .

I showed Bucky some love yesterday..took him to the new car wash..spent probably $10 in the self serve bay ( I dont trust anyone washing my cars)..blasted out the roof channels ( OMG..I found Hoffa's body in there),just used the spray wax for now..he gets the good hand ........massage:eek: ..later..got to dark...gots to remove his roof rack and see whats livin under there too..I believe he has a clogged drainage hole ..like Andrew thought...somewhere.

As for the XT6..just want to get the exhaust fixed and maybe the floorpan work done ASAP..work on the rest slowly..I only plan on using it for the snow days and when Bucky needs to spend a few days with Rory and in the garage for much needed repairs....Will feel good having the third car around if something happens to Buck or Tommys truck ( which is also in desperate need for a trip to the garage)

And maybe for the first time ....I will actually like to see snow:brow: