Ultimate Subaru Message Board

puegeot sterling rims

From one of the Bay o'E posts:

PEUGEOT

& STERLING

DISC BRAKE PADS

I seriously doubt that there is much in common, but maybe Sterling used european brake components on their rebadge. Can't imagine that Peugeot used anything other than French components. I certainly can't imagine that such a French manufacturer would use such an English name as "Sterling" for one of their models.

I Used to Drive my White EA82 with -just- a Pair -in the back- of Peugeot Rims with This Shape:

PeugeotRims.jpg?t=1166929616

But they used "Pass Thru" Bolts, and where Branded: "Cheviot" instead of Peugeot... They work fine in Subies. :)

You can See ´em in this Pic:

BlancoSubaruWallpaper2.jpg?t=1166930137

Then, I Changed the Pattern in Both my Subies, so now They use a More "Standard" Pattern...

(I done that due to the Lack of a Complete Set of Four Rims of same Design... After 20 Years of Havin´ the Same Car Drived in our Pathetic Roads, Full of Pot Holes, etc... Some Rims where Fatally Damaged, so I Changed some... Then the Subie looked like some sort of Ugly, usin´ Different shape Rims Front / Rear... That´s Why I Changed Pattern.)

And Now, Looks like This :):

WeberizedEA82.jpg?t=1166930570

Those are Cheap but Nice Lookin´Rims, and Finally All of ´em are of the Same Shape! :)

Both my Subies got changed the Pattern.

Good Luck! :burnout: