Ultimate Subaru Message Board

idiot

well i was basically just stupidity...im suprised nobodies yelled at me yet...come on! make me feel bad!!!!! i was not thinking and i just went and the brakes locked(another stupid) and i slid off....i actually would have done absolutly no damage if i dodnt try to get out...i was the only one in the car and now i am being a lot smarter about driving

OK Fine..I am going to yell at you...What were you thinking??!?!?! How could you hurt that innocent fence like that????

At least you are OK..the car looks OK and all is well you learned your lesson right?

yes ma'am......hahhaur the only one who yelled at me:lol: :-p

this meet might be closer to you and i'll be there

http://www.xt6.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6630&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

shamless plug for meet

Interesting. I do believe I shall attend, barring spontaneous combustion of myself, or my Brat before those dates. :) I, of course, will be the black sheep in the camo Brat. :lol: I'll keep that thread marked and refer to it as the day gets closer.

/end threadjack + plug

To provide CPR to a thread thats wandering off course: Yes you're an idiot crazy D. :lol: However, screwing up is half the fun right? :headbang: Thats why people like me drive tow trucks for a living. :D

These cars are pretty easy to regain control. i was sliding on compact snow and ice today almost sideways, i had it in 4HI and i pushed the clutch in, let off the brakes, put it in 2nd, and let out the clutch and the car instantly corrected itself and i had full control. although i have 4 pretty burley snow tires with studs

Look on the bright side dude, your car didnt cost ten grand and you didnt hurt yourself. Coulda been worse. :rolleyes:

My old man once said to me "everyone has an accident some time son, they either learn from it and become a better driver - or learn nothing and kill someone the next time".

yes ma'am......hahhaur the only one who yelled at me:lol: :-p
don't listen to these other guys, you're a freakin idiot. LOCKED ALL 4 WHEELS UP WHILE DRIVING AROUND AN ICE-COVERED CORNER? what were you doing, wiping your A$$ and lighting a cigarette at the same time?? okay, driving around an ice-covered corner is stupid enough, BUT HITTING THE BRAKES WHILE DOING SO?????? I don't know what you're on dude. OH WAIT, ICE!!!! what do you think this is... soobs on ice??? THIS IS THE REAL WORLD. that means DON'T DRIVE ON ICE. driving on ice is STUPID. I hope you didn't take any of that seriously...... hahaha. it was all just a joke!!!!! lol

don't listen to these other guys, you're a freakin idiot. LOCKED ALL 4 WHEELS UP WHILE DRIVING AROUND AN ICE-COVERED CORNER? what were you doing, wiping your A$$ and lighting a cigarette at the same time?? okay, driving around an ice-covered corner is stupid enough, BUT HITTING THE BRAKES WHILE DOING SO?????? I don't know what you're on dude. OH WAIT, ICE!!!! what do you think this is... soobs on ice??? THIS IS THE REAL WORLD. that means DON'T DRIVE ON ICE. driving on ice is STUPID. I hope you didn't take any of that seriously...... hahaha. it was all just a joke!!!!! lol

well i started off as a drift gone bad dude i didnt come up to it and just say wow im gonna drive my car off the f*cking road.....thanks for yelling at me:grin:

thanks for yelling at me:grin:

no problem. glad you're okay and the car's fine. with the way you drive maybe you should have your e-brake on the rear instead :banana: Edit: just realized that if the car's in 4wd (which it should be if you're driving on snow or ice) it would lock up all 4s anyway if you pulled the e-brake. Now I'M the idiot, haha.