Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I've been trying to figure out which country this car is in. It has to be one with LHD. The license plate is larger then a US plate, the decal on the side if different, if this were in the US, it would be a RS model with a decal on the rear spoiler, it is deffinately a 2000 or 2001 model year because it is a 4 door. Of course someone could have added the rear spoiler to a 4 door, but it is at least a 97, probably (because of the front bumper) a 98 or newer. It could even be a WRX, in which case it would be a early 98 since later on in 98 the WRX rear spoiler changed. A 97 WRX would have a Gen IV bumper, this is a Gen V or newer bumper. My guess would be Italy.

I've been trying to figure out which country this car is in. It has to be one with LHD. The license plate is larger then a US plate, the decal on the side if different, if this were in the US, it would be a RS model with a decal on the rear spoiler, it is deffinately a 2000 or 2001 model year because it is a 4 door. Of course someone could have added the rear spoiler to a 4 door, but it is at least a 97, probably (because of the front bumper) a 98 or newer. It could even be a WRX, in which case it would be a early 98 since later on in 98 the WRX rear spoiler changed. A 97 WRX would have a Gen IV bumper, this is a Gen V or newer bumper. My guess would be Italy.

ya thats how italian girls look like, or do they :P:lol: Shes german:banana:

I wasn't talking about the girl, she could have come from anywhere, but I would have bet Scandinavian before I would have guessed German.

So, Lukas, how can you tell that the plates are from Israel. My guess was Italy because the building looked Mediterranean, Israel would work too.

I wasn't talking about the girl, she could have come from anywhere, but I would have bet Scandinavian before I would have guessed German.

So, Lukas, how can you tell that the plates are from Israel. My guess was Italy because the building looked Mediterranean, Israel would work too.

the link at the bottom of the first post takes you to another forum wiht more pics. the subject says "these are from israel."

the link at the bottom of the first post takes you to another forum wiht more pics. the subject says "these are from israel."
Thanks, I never looked at the link, guess I should have first. The poster doesn't say anything about the car. From what I understand, the heel of Italy looks alot like the area around Tel Aviv.