Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Perfect Power!!!

Hey guys, I am thinking long(very long) in advance about ECU change in my GL, I was thinking about the PP6 from Perfect power. I know all of you swear by MS but I would like to have more options. and if I ever do an EJ-25 swap Megasquirt just wont do it for me. So, after blabering about, I was just wondering if anyone has used this or products like it, say price range. Im not asking for hydra type but, using the search!!!! Ive only found people using MS.

if I ever do an EJ-25 swap Megasquirt just wont do it for me.

Why not?

There are a few guys on NASIOC running MS on various EJ motors. The newer revisions of MS are even more capable of doing it. Is your EJ swap based on some sort of anti-MS voodoo?

I have a PP6 that i plan on installing on my 88, its an EJ22 so it makes more sense justifying the 400 ish bucks you're gonna spend on it, as you'll actually feel the results on the EJ. Combine that with an MRT rally header, and i think it should feel down right peppy.

Not saying you shouldn't, but it seems like overkill for an EA, go for the EJ25, you won't regret it.

Why not?

There are a few guys on NASIOC running MS on various EJ motors. The newer revisions of MS are even more capable of doing it. Is your EJ swap based on some sort of anti-MS voodoo?

No, Im not dissing MegaSquirt, but i dont really want to trust it, me as far as me putting it together, with an expensive swap. And I dont like the NASIOC Jerks, Their all naysayers and think they know everything about a subaru, or anything!!! thats why I picked usmb.

No, Im not dissing MegaSquirt, but i dont really want to trust it, me as far as me putting it together, with an expensive swap. And I dont like the NASIOC Jerks, Their all naysayers and think they know everything about a subaru, or anything!!! thats why I picked usmb.

You can buy the MS preassembled and tested with support from both RS Autosport and DIYautotune. I've met both guys and they are great. DIYautotune did WJM's install.