Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I like my XT6 Again

I picked up Rocky from having his new floor welded in and a new muffler put on. Seems his charging issue disappeared.He wasnt shimmy shakey shakey nearly as bad either. Go figure?? Well I am spending the weekend working on getting the interior back in and checking into the suggestions for the charging problem. Also going to work on some relays and stuff..But I like Rocky again..cause earlier this week I hated him and Bucky too ( :eek: OMG how could I ever have bad thought of Bucky..someone :Flame: me!!)

Hopefully have him ready to be legal and put on the road by next week..then I will worry about Bucky over the rest of the winter

OH! All I have to say is WOW! what a difference in power compaired to my EA82..holy canoli batman..I am liking this motor.....ALOT!!

I got that carpet out of the XT and its drying out (well, its freeze dried right now:rolleyes: Its 14deg outside)

I'll let you know when its ready to go.

Bless you Rob!! Let me know what i owe you so I can get it out to you ASAP...Looks like Melis and Dave may be coming up today to help me fix some of the other issues..since they know alot more about it then me....and Melis said something on the line of she gets to drive it first:rolleyes: :grin: ...God I love her)

And thanks Jeff...I need a kick in the pants for the thought of hating Bucky..my dear dear beloved Bucky..who will stay with me till he is nothing more than a little pile of rust dust.:-p

I picked up Rocky.

All I have to say is WOW! what a difference in power compaired to my EA82..

Holy canoli batman..I am liking this motor.....ALOT!!

I so whole-heartedly agree. Try going from a BRAT to an XT6, then back to the BRAT... Whole different world as far as drivablility, power, yada, yada..

Love driving the BRAT, but miss not driving the 6 when I'm in the BRAT.. Just a whole different world of driving ...............................

I have 5 different Soobs I can drive. Well, 4 right now. The 6 is waiting for a engine/tranny swap. I only drive my Brat right now if I absoloutly have to. It desperatly needs a tranny swap and front end work. My RX has been my daily since I got the HG changed after WCSS8 and I couldnt be havin more fun. But I miss the 6, it had its own distinct personality. And when the swaps get done its going to be hard to decide on which one to drive.

My wife car, the 86 t-wagon, is just sitting. Its a backup car at the moment.

And the Hatch gets a occasional trip out to the woods.

Hey Turbone...I PMed you over in XT6.net.

And I cant wait to have Rocky legal on the road ( next weekend:banana: :banana: ) I am looking forward to my first ...merge into heavy traffic..:grin: I love my EA82 but there are many times that there just isnt enough umph to safely do what its gotta do.