Ultimate Subaru Message Board

link me

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=RNWE,RNWE:2005-27,RNWE:en&q=the+plastic+gasket%29+for+a+weber+32%2f36

I ENTERD YOU QUERY INTO GOOGLE FOR KICKS

sry caps lock

here was what it turned up

edit: if they arn't total morons try your local parts store, i work at one, i realise that allot of people at them are morons, but you find a few like myself who know what they are doing

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=RNWE,RNWE:2005-27,RNWE:en&q=the+plastic+gasket%29+for+a+weber+32%2f36

I ENTERD YOU QUERY INTO GOOGLE FOR KICKS

sry caps lock

here was what it turned up

edit: if they arn't total morons try your local parts store, i work at one, i realise that allot of people at them are morons, but you find a few like myself who know what they are doing

oh trust me i've tried auto parts stores. no offense to anybody who works at auto zone...but i walked out of there feeling i should go back and punch every single one of them in the face....they dont know what there doing there. NAPA might work

oh trust me i've tried auto parts stores. no offense to anybody who works at auto zone...but i walked out of there feeling i should go back and punch every single one of them in the face....they dont know what there doing there. NAPA might work

GLAD I DON'T work there ANYMORE!!!

By the way Napa will be able to help... They get me all of my stuff...

and trust me they dont know what they are doing, and take it from me i work there. its sad when i know more then any manager that works there.

The plastic spacers are dealer only for the Hitachi - you're talking about the spacer for the adaptor plate right?

Otherwise - the Weber stuff - check at a VW parts house...... but I've never used anything plastic on a Weber other than the Hitachi spacer to raise up the adaptor plate.

GD

you dont use the base gasket for your weber?

Funny, my base gasket is made of paperboard like GD's. Never seen a plastic one.

I second the suggestion above about a VW parts house. Thats where I get all my Weber crap from. Eastern Imports here in Tallahassee, FL. Thats where I can find all the obscure parts for all my Japanese or German junk in my yard. Base gaskets (2 in the pack) ran me $1.88.

http://www.easternimports.com