Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Clean finally!

Well, after keeping my car dirty for a week after our ice storm because we were supposed to to get a huge snow storm that never came, I finally decided to clean up the hatch while it was slightly warm (22 for a high Monday). I'm so ready for spring...

Anyway, I took it over to moms and got a few good pics with her hatch, enjoy!

Before:

07010711300821.jpg

After!:

050101120030.jpg

050101120142.jpg

050101120454.jpg

050101120528.jpg

You call that dirty!?

My Brat looked a lot better then that in the picture for a few weeks (but now it's getting cleaned ready for the 2.2L swap) The wagon is still that dirty, and still lacking a reverse gear after that day :eek:

subaru_4wd_dirtroad2.jpg

I like the hatches, It's interesting how different the front end makes the car look. Your mum's is very shiny, I like shiny :)

Yeah, I think my round lights make the grille look way taller than hers.

I've had Subarus dirtier than that, but I haven't had the heart to get this one in too much mud, it's too pretty. It's the first one I've had that I could wax (I've waxed it twice now!). Moms hatch isn't that shiny really.... rust free, but not shiny, the silver hides a lot of scratches..... the passenger side door and fender have been repainted and they're really dull and look like brushed stainless.... add the front end and it reminds me of a Delorean :D

Those are such pretty pictures.Your hatch is just out and out sweet..catch up on that rust on the hood ASAP..Makes me want to have 1 of everything!! But I think Tommy wont allow it. If you dont go with the cosmic blue ..what color are you thinking for it??

Those are such pretty pictures.Your hatch is just out and out sweet..catch up on that rust on the hood ASAP..Makes me want to have 1 of everything!! But I think Tommy wont allow it. If you dont go with the cosmic blue ..what color are you thinking for it??

What kills me is that I had a perfect cosmic blue hood that got destroyed in the last wreck with the wagon.

Color wise, I was really thinking about plum crazy purple

1970-plum-crazy-dodge-hemi-challenger-convertible-7.jpg

......or red.