Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Since my RX is running again...pics time!

WJM

TD04L-13G turbo, turboXS manual boost controller, modified invidia catless downpipe, EVO 550CC injectors, SUBARU Legacy Air-Water intercooler, Helix catch can, Ford F-150 SVT Lightning water pump for the intercooler, Apexi voltage stabilization unit (really does work) and some other bits.

DSCF5348.JPG

DSCF5349.JPG

DSCF5350.JPG

DSCF5351.JPG

DSCF5352.JPG

DSCF5353.JPG

DSCF5354.JPG

That's a big obnoxious looking BOV.. Betcha makes the ricers stop pointing and laughing :-P

That happened to Caboobaroo, he was rollin around in his RX and some ricers rolled up next to him at a light and were pointing and laughing and he revved his engine enough for the BOV to fire and he said they both got looks like "Oh, never mind... sorry for pointing and laughing" and grannied it off from the light lol...

Silly Honda boys!

with the TWE header and the TD04, I had to cut and modify the downpipe. From there I took a stock midpipe, cut and redirected it...then used a stock axle back, cut the muffler off and found a redneck chrome tip and voila!

PCV is simple.

A hose from one valve cover to the other valve cover, a tee, a line from the tee to the can, and then the hose out from the can to the filter.

Done!

Yes, i want 5 lug. I'm going to get a TWR 332MM big brake kit for it.

What abouts the block?

Oh, if I had that port, it would get tee'd in as well. However, the block is from a non-MPFI car originally.

speak more of this voltage stabilization unit...

Umm....basically its just a nice looking grounding kit. *shrug* All i know is that after I put it on, a lot of electrical related inconsistancies dissapeared.