Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2 pot RS brakes on 79 BRAT!

Zefy

i think my pictures kinda speak for themselves...

IMGP2468.jpg

IMGP2469.jpg

so my hours of research is looking to be paying off!!!

i just put in the 98 RS knuckles and brakes... granted, i have no struts (it's a string right now) and my stabalizer bar still needs to be made and the axles shortened, and brake lines are needed... but the brakes are in there and they FIT!!!!!!!!! even the tie rod bolted right into the knuckle...:clap:

i plan to run hotbits suspension... 46mm monotube struts... best bang for your buck as far as rally suspension goes...

expencive though...

this is just scratching the surface for what is to come... i'm just so happy to finally have parts and begin modding!:grin:

http://www.hotbits.org/v3/main.cfm

that's for the suspension... it's overkill... but w/e!:rolleyes:

I've got a buddy with those same wheels on his imp L....and I'm trying to talk him out of them. no luck yet :rolleyes:

nice work!

ya i really like these wheels... and the price couldn't be beat! these are actually the JDM version of the wheels that are probably on your buddies imp... notice the darker paint and polished lip on mine vs. solid silver on your friends... (i'm taking a guess his aren't the JDM ones...):)

ya i really like these wheels... and the price couldn't be beat! these are actually the JDM version of the wheels that are probably on your buddies imp... notice the darker paint and polished lip on mine vs. solid silver on your friends... (i'm taking a guess his aren't the JDM ones...):)

huh...look at that. I never would have noticed that....cool!

Using any bits from CBP in aussieland?

why yes i did! gee is one heck of a guy...:)

control arms are from him along with the strut top adaptors and master cylinder plugs... i would have really liked to have gotten the whole kit, but i couldn't afford it... so xt-6 rears it is...

then something special for the ebrake which i will post when it is done/working...:cool: