Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need A little Help

We pulled my ea81, and put in a ea71, The car started perfect after the swap, but for some reason RIGHT B4 the test drive the car sputtered out and died, I thought I was out of gas, So I got more, after putting the gas in, the car will not get spark or fuel, I have no idea why. The fuel pump seems to be working, but the coil is not getting any spark to the disty, Someone anybody I need advise, MY SOOB IS GOING TO GET TOWED AWAY PLEASE HELP

Double check all your electrical connections..make sure nothing came loose..check your grounds.. specially to that coil..it good juice is going to that coil but not from the coil..swap it out..plus ( this is going to sound stupid) make sure the plug wire from the coil to the ditsy is in the whole way.

I checked the all fusable links, all connections, changed out to another msd coil nothing.,......????? I dont have a stock coil, . Im going to try to change the condensor! I have no revolution sensor on my STD. Not one that I can find anyway.. Any other Ideas???

Ive been all over the engine bay with an electrical tester. all wires are good, Is the coil hot on both sides. Im only getting a reading from one side. Would a fryed disty be the problem? This is bad I dont want my car to get towed, "*^*^ this sux, thanks for your help if theres anything else u can tell me please do!!!!!!!! Thanks all

Brtnd new batt and and terminals. All fuses in fuse box perfect. When the car was running it was running great, I reved it to 6000rpm then it sputeered and died, and that was the end of it. Im parked in a driveway. LOL. But damn this is getting to be a real headache, The car has been here at my previous address since i moved back to everett, the llandlord came and said If its not gone in a couplke of days it will be!! :(

This is my next step, im going to go to U pull it and get a condensor, I already have another nippon disty that im going to put on right now.. Thanks. That seems to be the problem condensor or disty. also electrical which i have my fingers crossed that its not under the dash electrical problem!! Does the coil get a hot reading on both sides?????? ty