Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Update Pics ..AKA things you do when you are stressed.

This is how I spent the past 2 days after work...still needs alittle but these are teasers anyway since I dont want to reveal too much JUST in case Rocky actually makes it to Carlisle:

Before ( pass side rear quarter)

XT6058.jpg

After.

moreRockyPics005.jpg

You need to be careful when you are relieving stress in that manner. Weed is a gateway drug you know. It seems to lead to carpentry.

Ahh Dennis Leary.. "Pull the bong over, man, I wanna take a hit"

Seriously, though, it DOES lead to the hard stuff.. cigarettes. *cough* :dead:

*cough*

....back on topic though, that is looking NICE!!

Do you think when youre all done with Rocky you can stop by and smooth out some "charachter" from my brat?:rolleyes:

When Im a little stressed...I work on my sube. When Im really stressed, I dont dare (more harm than good):-\

I really do hope that ya make it to Carlisle:headbang:

I got an idea..if I make it to carlisle I will bring my power tools and body stuff and have a body work on a budget clinic :lol:

You could make a nice little instructional video and sell it too! I've been picking away at the rust on my wagon as the weather permits. No garage space to work in makes it a bit of a pain, but the old car will be looking good by summertime and also ready to tackle a few more michigan winters without rotting apart.:)

-Doug

You could make a nice little instructional video and sell it too! I've been picking away at the rust on my wagon as the weather permits. No garage space to work in makes it a bit of a pain, but the old car will be looking good by summertime and also ready to tackle a few more michigan winters without rotting apart.:)

-Doug

Thats what I have been doing with the XT6...I have a garage but its kinda full with the dirt bikes and such....My Loyale is crying for some attention too but thats easy.

I actually enjoy doing body work...isnt that sick?? LOL

I do something when I am stressed that always helps. ...

Well, Me Too...

... When Im a little stressed...I work on my sube. ...

I do that too, or Also Play Piano, Work on Computers... etc... But I´m Always doin´ Somethin´(I´m li´l Hyperactive) ... Usually on my Subies! :burnout:

... I actually enjoy doing body work...isnt that sick?? LOL

I Enjoy to do Any Work on my Subies... Except when Somebody else caused the Damage, :mad: Let me Explain:

My dad was sit on the Yellow Wagon, Parked at a Gas Station´s Food Mart; Talkin´ by Cell Phone, when one drunk Driver did a side hit to the Subie´s Front Bumper and Damaged it... Also dad got a Li´l hit, but he´s OK now...

FrontHit.jpg?t=1177715963

So, Repairin´ Someone Else´s Mistakes isn´t a good Feelin´ Thing. isn´t Joyful... Even in my Subies...

Well... my Subies are my Subies and I Love ´em... So, is Very sad for me and the Whole Family to see our beloved Yellow Wagon like That. I hope Soon I´ll Travel home again when I got some free time, to Repair it.

Bucky92: I Like how you did the Repair on your Subie! :headbang: Nice Great Work, Very Well Done! :burnout:

( excuse me to Hijack the Thread! :-p )

I forgot to Explain that the Front Bumper on both my Wagons, are Covered with a Very good (Maritime use) Fiberglass Coat (Many Film layers coated with epoxy) to reinforce it a Li´l Bit, (also the underneath Metal was Reinforced too... in my Country, there are many many Bad Drivers...) That´s why the car moved around a feet Horizontally, with the Hit... and it seems to be Less than it was...

• 3 weeks later...