Ultimate Subaru Message Board

what a great idea that is to bolt the strut to the table...lol

definately beats rolling around the ground with it, trying to get ur g/f to help u hold the spring, while shes yelling "all u ever do is work on ur stupid car" the whole time

definately beats rolling around the ground with it, trying to get ur g/f to help u hold the spring, while shes yelling "all u ever do is work on ur stupid car" the whole time

:lol: I remember those days. After g/f became wife, the tune changed a bit, to: "At least I know where you are all the time!"

Now, I have a 17 year old son for a much more willing assistant. I just tell him, "If you want to drive the car, you have to help me with this!"

Ok received my KYB's for my '00obw from eBay's jdmwerks today. That's about 9 days after I payed for them. They appear to be in good condition.

SummitRacing does have excellent customer service, and depending on how far you are from ibe if their distribution centers, you may get your order overnight. From Summit these KYB's would have cost: (2) each 341276, $49.95, (1) each 334275, $89.95, plus (1) each 334276, $89.95, plus Summit is out of stock on these until 5/22/07, plus $10.95 s/h charge = $290.75. Price with shipping from jdmwerks was $265.99. So not a huge difference, and if Summit had them in stock, I'd probably have went with them.