Ultimate Subaru Message Board

HAR HAR downpies are cool! update with IC pix

just put mine on :P

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

if anybody wants my old setup its only cut in 2 places so wouldn't be hard to weld back together I'll let it go for next to nothing td04 flange and stock ea82t flange included :P 02 sensor MAY be shot, it kinda got ruffed up.

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

and i thought i had too much free time. my next project will be getting over cancer, but the first thing after that will be rounding out my rx project. looks like your car is coming together nicely. cant wait to see it running man. good luck and have fun.

And where did you get that lovely piece of metal?:brow:

Oh I got that from the good people at HKS, Homie hookups rock.

and i thought i had too much free time. my next project will be getting over cancer, but the first thing after that will be rounding out my rx project. looks like your car is coming together nicely. cant wait to see it running man. good luck and have fun.

Thanks man hopefully she'll be running by next week sometime.

How much is next to nothing? PM me

umm if you come get it hell I'll let it go muffler and all for $10 or maybe we can get some parts trading action going. I can't think of anything I NEED right now but I know there's something :P