Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Looking for a Sooby....

I know I should check classifieds and post this there, but please don't move it. I need to know if any of the Seattle area clubbers have a sub they are looking to sell. I need one that is running or needs only minor work. It's for a friend. She made the mistake of buying a Rabbit (God help me) and it's falling apart. I need something reliable, under $1000 and in decent shape quick. Let me know guys. Thanks, Ski

Hey Ski, I got a 85 wagon in my yard. It might just need HG's. And a hard scrub on the outside. You know, its got that PNW patina:-p

are you talking about algae? because that is what happens here alot, too.. down at the opposite corner of the country..

Algae, moss, mold. Its green and it grows quite well in our wet enviroment. A couple weeks ago all the evergreens pollinated. It was like a chemical attack hit us, you could actually see the clouds of pollen in the air. In the morning, when the mist/moisture forms on surfaces outside, the pollen sticks to it. I was washing my car about 3 times a week for a while there:rolleyes: This poor wagon got no attention at all before I got it. Now its dried on and it doesnt just wipe off, it will need to be scrubbed off.

Ski, you still got my #?

Yeah, I still got it. I'll have to look at my available time. I'm just about done with my addition and new shop, but I've got to step it up. I've got friends coming in from Spokane next weekend. Does it run and just have issues, or.... Ski