Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I HAD to show this to everyone here... *PICS*

Hello!!!!! My girlfriend made this for me for my birthday, and I thought you all would REALLY appriciate it.

DSC04382-smaller.jpg

DSC04383-smaler.jpg

DSC04384-small.jpg

It went to oregon trail with me. You can see it in the back window. its comfy to sleep on, and need to look at! THANKS NICOLA!!!!:banana:

SP_A0247.jpg

Plans next are to make one of the wagon. SWEET!

you should have her make a hatchback:-p cool tho:grin:

Interesting... like 84' GL Style? that would be awesome. put different markings on it, turn it into a justy.... i'll pass it along.. .;)

my god your girlfriend kicks rump roast. :headbang: she have a sister.

Yes she does. And talk about polar opposites. :) I wouldn't put you through it :) you're too good.

she rules.

I agree man, i opened the box, and was BLOWN AWAY. it looks like 20 - 30 + hours went into it. She said she learned how to sew on it. Crazy huh!!!! Must be cuz she's foreign..... (the cool part, not the sewing part)

Haha, awesome! Any chance of getting one in a Brat form? :banana:

Doooooode, with the jumpers and everything??? inlay bed... that would be RAD. Im going to look into it. would you want gen 1, gen 2??

i think im inlove with your girl friend.

she truly does know to make a man happy;)

serious. ...serious

Keep that one

I plan on it. She's neat

That is really cool!Looks like alot of time went into it.

I finally broke down and asked her... "Over twenty. Because i had to learn how to sew on it. I think it would take me a lot less time to remake it, get some templates going.."

Johnson']I'm thinking there might be a market for them....

I Too am seeing something here. I'm going to be discussing this with her.... The next thing will be a 92 Legacy Touring Wagon. Bwahaha! i'll keep you posted. :)