Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What plug's do you think are best for the EA82 Loyale motor??

NGKs...we all sware by NGKs...I run them in both my Loyale and my XT6 and both of our dirt bikes...

Whats wrong with your idle?? have you checked the codes on your ECU? is your check engine light on? A small miss in the idle could be alot of things..plugs,dirty air filter,dirty fuel filter,bad cap rotor and or wires..Common problem for these guys we love so much is Purge and or EGR sylinoids...but they will cause the check engine light to normally come on ( unless its burnt out)

OH!! I had bucks exhaust a few years ago come completly off with out any effects to the idle.. Just sounded bad...Actually I spent the day with my favorite car..he got his almost brand new headlight ( the one on your left in the pic) now I need to get the other one and side markers so they all match) and I did alot of work figuring out his brake problem..found some rust I need to fix..re-hung his exhaust that came off the hanger,cleaned out his engine bay from all the tree junk.all in all a good bonding day.. I so Love my Loyale!!

new headlight:

BuckyBrakes007.jpg

and proof I was working on him..my dog was helping too:)

BuckyBrakes008.jpg

Might have to put a spring spacer in to get that rear up..looks cool up in the air alittle;)

Yeah i think i'll go with those NGK's from now on!:banana:

And as for the idel i think it was just that small leak? Because monday me and my dad brased up the hole and she run's great now! So idk? Anyhoo The Air cleaner is a K&N drop-in and it's like brand new! And all the vac line's are new so i know there's no problem now. So it's werd?:clap:

And Connie i got alot of body work done too! All the door's had a little rust the 2 rear's are the werst! The driver's side rear door i have to do later because it require's sheet metel work because there's a huge hole in the bottom and it's rot city! But i'll get the pic's up on here and Cardomain.com/ride/2401975 tomorrow.

Thanx for the help in the plugs!!!:headbang:

in case you weren't aware, I just went through a major-stupid headache over good looking NGK plugs that needed replacement, and I obstinately failed to replace them through three months of jobless, penniless troubleshooting. My post was more of a dig to myself than anything else; what I am saying is, I didn't mean to yell at YOU, I was more yelling at me.

Just wanted to make sure that I made that clear, I don't wanna sound like a prick :grin:

in case you weren't aware, I just went through a major-stupid headache over good looking NGK plugs that needed replacement, and I obstinately failed to replace them through three months of jobless, penniless troubleshooting. My post was more of a dig to myself than anything else; what I am saying is, I didn't mean to yell at YOU, I was more yelling at me.

Just wanted to make sure that I made that clear, I don't wanna sound like a prick :grin:

Hey Daeron, It's no biggie i don't think you a prick:)

Oh and "Loyale 2.7" Thanx alot for the other plugs name! I'll keep the one

Daeron gave me and i'll keep your's too! The next time i do plug's i'll put the

NGK BPR6EY11 in!

Hey Daeron, It's no biggie i don't think you a prick:)

quote]

I do :lol::grin::lol: :lol: ;) :-p :-p :-p :Flame: just cause you are so good with the electronics and stuff ( and I work in electronics..go figure)

and I just couldnt resist:grin:

They came on all 85/86 4WD models

Mmmm, dont think so. I look at every wagon in the yards I go to, specifically for those shocks. I have only found one set on a 86 (I think) in the last couple of years. Matter of fact, I think I need to look at the RX thats in the yard right now to see if theres a set on it. My 89 didnt have them:-\

Btw, we are talking rear shocks, right?