Ultimate Subaru Message Board

She runs!!!!!

Whoo Hooo!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

After nearly 2 years sitting, waiting for an engine transplant, she runs again! My bother and I swapped out the engine in his roo with a 2.2, then took the old 1.8 (that still is running strong) and dropped it into my roo. After some rewireing, another tranny (the original one went into my brother's roo when he blew up 2nd, but that's another story), a ton of cleaning, put the weber carby on (the efi went into my sister's roo), charged the batt, cranked for a few, then vroomm!!!:headbang::clap::grin::)

WCSS9 here we come!!!! :burnout:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

It stands for Weat Coast Subaru Show 9th year in a row:) wish I could go:-\

Now what did I do with that flux capacitor.............:grin:

Here's a pic of me Suby next to the purple computer monster eater:

cam_1816.jpg

Now, what to do about wheels........Hummmmm

Oh, prolly should put somthing on to quiet things down a little. Straight pipe would prolly be a little loud for 1600 miles.:dead:

I get to drive my suby again. I get to drive my suby again. I get to drive my suby again. I get to drive my suby again. La la la la la la Ok, I'm alright now.:-p

Oh, Thank You! :)

...I wish I could Go There Too, along with my Pair of Loyales! :D ...

Your pair of Loyales would show very well here.. I just someday want to be able to go to the West Coast shows and see their Subies...rust free..and lifted ...:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: we can dream.

OH! Subynut...if you have to just freshen up what you have on your wheels with some paint..or even get creative with a pair of hubcaps like I did on my Loyale.

Hubcaps006.jpg

I love what you have at the top of your windsheild:) Nice looking car...Oh how I love an EA82 wagon!

Whoo Hooo!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

After nearly 2 years sitting, waiting for an engine transplant, she runs again! My bother and I swapped out the engine in his roo with a 2.2, then took the old 1.8 (that still is running strong) and dropped it into my roo. After some rewireing, another tranny (the original one went into my brother's roo when he blew up 2nd, but that's another story), a ton of cleaning, put the weber carby on (the efi went into my sister's roo), charged the batt, cranked for a few, then vroomm!!!:headbang::clap::grin::)

WCSS9 here we come!!!! :burnout:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Phew, that sure is a story of much work and generous family sharing - Great Job!

On another note, it's fortunate you guys all live 'up North because if a similar tale of family passion were to come out of a certain southern state sitting on our northern border, there'd be plenty of room for incestuous inuendo :lol:

Steve