Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who here likes eighties decals?

I love the Brumble Bee..saving that picture to my puter. If it means anything to ya..I am looking for a design for my XT6..since everyone says it looks like a hornet or bumble bee..want to design an angry bee ( make that a queen bee since I did the work myself ) for it.

Love those retro 80s decals.Do you have a complete side shot of them?

>>What is brumble bee?

Answer : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzzy_Bee

I love the Brumble Bee..saving that picture to my puter. If it means anything to ya..I am looking for a design for my XT6..since everyone says it looks like a hornet or bumble bee..want to design an angry bee ( make that a queen bee since I did the work myself ) for it.

You could knock-off the Dodge '70s Super Bee (or use it as a starting point at least) :

http://www.cartype.com/images/page/Bumble_Bee_logo.gif

Dean.

What is brumble bee?

Oh also, might make it a little more understandable,

Brats were marketed as brumby's over here and in Austrailia. And it being yellow small and stripy is a play on words of the Kiwi icon of the Buzzy Bee toy and the Name brumby. Brumby with fubared CV's probably makes the same clicky sound the toy does too.

I'm sorry, but this photo shows the package best IMHO.

P1030376.jpg

if you have a problem with me posting this picture from your photobucket I apologize and will edit. I just liked that one the best, and wondered why you hadn't posted it :grin:

Nah thats cool, I wouldn't'a put it in there if I didn't want people to see it.

Is it normal for there to be a slight lip in the roofline where the T-tops would normally end at the rear or roof kinda following the curves on what would say "BRAT" going over the roof?

Description bad..:rolleyes:

Is it normal for there to be a slight lip in the roofline where the T-tops would normally end at the rear or roof kinda following the curves on what would say "BRAT" going over the roof?

Description bad..:rolleyes:

I think I know what you mean, and yes it is normal.

Cool.

The guy I brought it off said it had the number plate brumby, I'm not sure on the spelling, whether it was brumby or brumbee. But he lost them in his house, and the car was really his brothers or something, so it may be difficult getting the ownership of the plate.