Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Couple other Northeast Ideas

One,I need to hit the NH region sort of soon.Anyone up that way that wants to meet up let me know.

Two,"NEED" to hit the Pine Barrens and "NEED" to hit the junkyards of eastern PA,with the likes of Harry's in Hazelton,the Rt. 61 places,and maybe Allentown on the way out or way back.

Pine Barrens in south Jersey is moderate sandy trails with occassional nasty stuff.If you don't have 4WD most likely you can still go through or park at the entrance and go in with someone else.

"NEED" means needed for the spirit of doing it,nothing else.:grin:

Anyone else interested?

Neo,you feeling better yet?

I know after my cookout we are in talks of having another one at Daves ( Hocrests) place ..to work on his and Melis' cars ..as a thank you for all the help they has given many of us. Dave just didnt know about this till the other day:grin: . That will be it for my travels.Bucky wont be up to road trip par for awhile and Rocky ..well..heck it cost me $25 to run to Bridgeport and back..and god forbid anything else happening to my crappy cars and I will never hear then end of it from Tommy.

If we decided on dates for Dave's place (after he confirms it's okay) we can do a Harry's run..shoot, it's only like 20-30 minutes from his house. Haven't been there in a while so i'm not sure what's there, but I'm due for a sick day:-p

Would love to do Pine Barrens, but I don't think the SVX would like it and the Brat is down...she needs a major overhaul. If yous set dates I can possibly hitch a ride with my friend Frankie if he gets the axle done to the Baja by the time this comes around.

Hey Paul

I'm beginning to get back on my feet, literaly, less pain, more time walking and and intense physical therapy... but other than that i am ready for a Barrens run! Hows everyone doing?

Neo

Doing ok here,just tired often.Not enough sleep,broken sleep,sleep envy....everything but sleep as it should be,most of the time.

Almost done with the move nobody helped me with.:rolleyes:

Glad you're doing better and hope we see each other in PB soon !!:burnout:

Kick it around a little,let some others chime in,then we'll set a date.

You're just jealous of WCSS Paul:-p

It's ok to be a hater, now you gotta come out for one.:banana:

Huh?? Hater? nah.....

Maybe next year,we'll see. I'll have to up the insurance policy so I can shred the Gorge for once in my life. I am soooooo not ready for it. But I'd have to do it.

Paul..check out Connecticut Subaru Crew ( connecticut-subaru.com I think) TONS of meets all over the state..cruise nights and even some looking for off-roading adva=entures..yes its alot of the WRX kids but they really arent that bad. Most want to see theold school cause they never have. They are bugging me to bring the XT6 to the Kent Falls meet July 1st:) We are also working on another Marcus Dairy meet;)

Paul, i was at harry's 2 days ago, wish i woulda known you wanted to go.

grabbed some stuff for the imp. only walked through the newest rows (2/1/07 until now) plenty of ej22 stuffs. mostly high miles but plenty good.

that white xt6 that was up front in the car lot is now in the yard. someone took a few items, but its still got alot, including nice seats.

Paul, i was at harry's 2 days ago, wish i woulda known you wanted to go.

grabbed some stuff for the imp. only walked through the newest rows (2/1/07 until now) plenty of ej22 stuffs. mostly high miles but plenty good.

that white xt6 that was up front in the car lot is now in the yard. someone took a few items, but its still got alot, including nice seats.

Thanks Jon,I was going to post asking for a Harry's update!! Good timing. And yes,I'm wanting to go for the 2.2's we have. Sure can't expect 70's stuff,and don't really care for the 80's anymore .... which means I'll probably get the 1.7 million mile EA81 from the Professor ...see the 1/7 million mile car post for details.

paul,

come to harrys and ill meet you there any weekend with some advance notice.

let me know if you need my #.

Cool,yeah,send me a number.I think the last time I called you didn't answer/call back because it changed....talk to you soon.

July looking good so far.