Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I am pulling my hair out here, read a few posts on this, but cant seem to get it.

How do I know If I have it, all the little stickers indicate I have a security system / and or keyless entry (sticker under the hood, on the battery cable). I have a fob with unlock and lock. I have no button on my dash. I have nothing under the dash that looks like it's anything for keyless entry or a reset switch. How the heck do I know if the dealer just didnt remove the whole system? Or if the fob is dead, or anything else? Am I looking in the wrong place? (under the dash up by the clutch) or is it just gone? Pissed!

98 Is when subaru started normally placing a little nicer under the dash. Most before then were dealer installed and kind of half as*** zip tied to random harnesses under the dash. It is possible someone pulled it. Check for the button in the hood release handle bracket.

• 2 weeks later...
98 Is when subaru started normally placing a little nicer under the dash. Most before then were dealer installed and kind of half as*** zip tied to random harnesses under the dash. It is possible someone pulled it. Check for the button in the hood release handle bracket.

Its gone, anyone know where to get one?