Have Fun At WCSS9!!!

"I've never been further west than Pittsburg."

Mary please,

some of us live near

PittsburgH

Have a grand time folks!!!

As Connie is striving for... someday we will have an

ECSS1

Skip, we do... WBM. Not official, but a very reliable source said close to 1000 cars this year, over 700 last year for sure.

Yeah, it's 99.99% WRX/STI, red, white, blue, silver, sometimes yellow, big wing, little wing, no wing. The fact that the technology evolved from the 360 is mind-boggling. The mods are amazing.

Old school is soooo encouraged to attend, these kids LOVE to see the older models, no matter what condition they're in and they draw a lot of attention. Devan's mud-covered, lifted wagon caused quite a stir. It's a Subaru thing.

So out of all those cars, we had 3 old schoolers show up. 2 were mine, and Devan... shoot, his car could have easily walked up any of those brand spankin' new hoods and parked on their roof. He did refrain from doing that... especially since we all know he didn't like the show... but I have to say, the show liked him :)

Please, please please, make an effort to come next year, you won't be ignored...

"I've never been further west than Pittsburg."

Mary please,

some of us live near Pittsburg

Pittsburg is HUGE... so many boroughs, so little time.

My brother lived IN Pittsburg. Took him over an hour early on a Sunday morning to fetch me from the airport IN Pittsburg?! Cost me .85 cents to make a "local" call to him from a pay phone... this happened 30 years ago!

Thanks Mary, next year maybe we can make WBM

the ECSS

but I still say Pittsburg is in KS

Pittsburgh is east coast.

WBM (Wicked Big Meet). Massachusetts vernacular (wicked) and all. Can't get any more ECSS than that.

Pittsburgh could

swallow KS, ya think?

Have fun guys!

And,we did have an ECSS1 already,but only a couple dozen hardcores were there.This would be pertaining to the base here on the USMB.

Carlisle is a National Event as they advertise it,and we are growing as an ECS Group.The new wave of Subaru owners is begining to show interest there.

And of course,we have Connie's Cookouts !! :headbang:

You WCSS people :banana:

Howdy....i guess iam the first one back from WCSS#9....it rained a lot on friday so when i got there it was wet but had stoped raining...and didn't rain at all last night

Set camp close to Rob...they had the fire going ....

lot of new rigs this yr ..i myself love the old rigs...and was surprised that there were so few Brats....

the sun was out and is still out .......Tex and Ed and all did a A-1 job this yr....i tip my hat to all that arranged this yrs show.....

*prob wondering why i left early....think i got a bit of the flu.....:eek:*

no not bottle flu :):rolleyes:

Hope it was just food and that you're feeling better Spark.

I left early cuz some bastards stole my sleeping bags while I was up on the hill pulling stuck Subarus out. :mad:

Sorry to hear that Eric.....wasn't the food....i just got over 2wks being sick with broncitis and i felt horrible sunday a.m....i had a great time while i was there .....oh my air mattress blew out friday night which didn't make things :headbang: i can't win:lol:

but it was a great time and Tex/Ed and everybody involved did a fantastic job.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ....spark