Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Want a good laugh?

Oh hell... Theres no way i would let that go...

:lol::lol: :lol: Good Going!!..I dont read ahole lot in NASIOC..usually stuck in the New England Area...and just the local CT Marcus Dairy New Milford stuff.....Maybe I need to wander around abit more for some good laughs

OH!!!! and stop picking on yellow paint!!!!!!!!!! J/K..note to self..next time paint Rocky pink

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: :lol: Good Going!!..I dont read ahole lot in NASIOC..usually stuck in the New England Area...and just the local CT Marcus Dairy New Milford stuff.....Maybe I need to wander around abit more for some good laughs

OH!!!! and stop picking on yellow paint!!!!!!!!!! J/K..note to self..next time paint Rocky pink

Say one off camber remark about yellow and I have to hear about it for days, lol.

I've actually been thinking about painting the hatch yellow...

I think he plays with his dip stick too much

:lol: :lol: :lol: For some reason Skip I didnt expect that from you:eek: ... Gotta love it....but maybe the problem is he needs to play with his dipstick more???

:lol: :lol: :lol: For some reason Skip I didnt expect that from you:eek: ... Gotta love it....but maybe the problem is he needs to play with his dipstick more???

I think maybe the problem is he needs somebody ELSE to play with his dipstick a little more...

ye gads, maybe thats why I kinda understood him better than others! :eek:

I think maybe the problem is he needs somebody ELSE to play with his dipstick a little more...

To much info there:rolleyes:

His whole mind set is nothing but a damn mess. The way he words his crap drives me nuts, like hes trying his damndest to sound sophisticated. Im surpirsed NASIOC didn't ban him the same day they did on here. Kudos to Shannon for keeping him in check on another board.

:lol: :lol:

so...how about translating..some BGD to human english translation would be good..

and lol enough playing with dipsticks, guys (and girls, tsk tsk Connie)..cars don't swing that way..;)

Kaz :burnout: :burnout:

Only if its yellow. Bright yellow adds 25 rwhp to your average fwd car:grin:

Oh yeah.

Bright yellow paint IN FACT adds maaaaybe 10 hp.

Red BRAT decals IN FACT add another 10 hp.

Correctly matched and balanced tires will add a couple.

Good gas and a new, properly adjusted carb will add a few.

Fixing stuff... making things right... 65-72 mph... 136 mi. round trip.

No voo doo... well, except the yellow paint... he makes me giggle with his elaborate descriptions and fantasies :)

wonder if he's reading this?

i laugh and heck, i read through this thread. but i feel bad for the guy too. he's probably always getting picked on and who knows, he may have issues. injury, trauma, asbergers... if so, then it's really sad because at least he's functioning to some capacity, which is more than some people can say, but he's getting slammed at every turn. dont' get me wrong his intolerance for listening to anyone else and admitting he's wrong definitely gets old and causes confusion.

wonder if he's reading this?

i laugh and heck, i read through this thread. but i feel bad for the guy too. he's probably always getting picked on and who knows, he may have issues. injury, trauma, asbergers... if so, then it's really sad because at least he's functioning to some capacity, which is more than some people can say, but he's getting slammed at every turn. dont' get me wrong his intolerance for listening to anyone else and admitting he's wrong definitely gets old and causes confusion.

There's getting picked on... and then there's inviting a whooping.

If you don't know what you are talking about there's a simple phrase:

"oh, I thought I was right." Followed by "My bad. Thanks for helping me get it straight."

Saying something stupid and then :Flame: gets you ridiculed and then banned.

BTW I read that gibberish about the Straits of Gibraltar and the Corialis and I was left with a feeling like this :confused:. Then I was was sad b/c I realized that I would never get back those two minutes of my life and the calories I burned trying to make sense of what it was said. :-\

Course I can always lose more calories.

If you are reading this BGD, either get your facts straight and then speak

or be humble when corrected. That gets you a long way in life. ;)

BW

Can someone fill me in on what is so funny? I am not very mechanically oriented...

did you click on the ebay link and read the information? it's difficult to understand, hence the title of this thread pointing to that ebay auction: "want a good laugh?".

Look at the way he answered this question...

Q: Hi I have a -86 brat with a ea81. Is this all i will need to convert it to injection? will you ship to Norway? thanks

A: This came off the last of the three main bearing subarus, the ea82. To convert an ea81 to run this you would need the ecu, wiring,fuel pump and diagrams to do so. I do not know about the intake even fitting an ea81, however similar they may appear.I have heard of ea81 injected, but it is a different scenario than an ea82 where this came from.

:confused: :confused: :confused: He needs to think about using less drugs, or getting on some:rolleyes: