Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Let me get Pheebie up to part and we will have to get that white wagon dirty...Pine Barrens!!

i couldnt agree more with you... shes getting a skid plate up front this weekend... also i am getting outback struts for when the air suspension goes bad... cant wait to get her muddy!

we all have to start talking about pine barrens and soon... i'm itching for it :lol: :lol:

You think I would need a skid plate for Pheebie??? her new struts are on thier way as we speak..then fix her gas tank and do timing belts and she should be good to go.. After the Dragon Meet I will be ready...I think :grin:

hmm a skid plate is a good thing to have when going to the barrens.. not necessary if you are carefull, an EA81 skid plate should work, thats what i had on my impreza... do u need help doing the TB? i've done many EJs TBs... When is the Dragon Meet?

hmm a skid plate is a good thing to have when going to the barrens.. not necessary if you are carefull, an EA81 skid plate should work, thats what i had on my impreza... do u need help doing the TB? i've done many EJs TBs... When is the Dragon Meet?

The Dragon Meet is in 14 days! ( July 20-22 ) in NC..I still have to get my XT6 ready for that.. I may need some advise along the way with the TB..

The Dragon Meet is in 14 days! ( July 20-22 ) in NC..I still have to get my XT6 ready for that.. I may need some advise along the way with the TB..

ohh ic i will be down in SC on that weekend lol but no car flying down there... well about the TB let me know girl i can give ya some tips :grin: :grin:

I love those steelie rims :eek: They look real good and I wouldn't need to worry about if i hit a curb or what not :lol:

hehe i got those forester rims with tires that were only used for a day for 240 bucks! the car came with the original LS 14" alloy wheels

i still need to take care of that rust on the rear quarter panels

hehe i got those forester rims with tires that were only used for a day for 240 bucks! the car came with the original LS 14" alloy wheels

i still need to take care of that rust on the rear quarter panels

you better. I didn't and had to get a shop to weld in a brand new panel and cut out ALLLLL the deep deep rust for $2000. Worth every penny though :lol: