Ultimate Subaru Message Board

oh I did it now

hun before you start working on paint colors and such you may want to think about correcting the cancer in timmy and the brat.. but I will get up there as soon as I can mabye bring my welder up to see what we can get done about the lift points

went and talked to one of the only body shops in this area that touches rust, very nice guys by the way. was telling me that clark welding will be able to make replacement panels for me if i can bring them a good chunk of what i need replaced. all i gotta do is cut out a section of the rockers and floor and take it in to em, and i should be able to get a new chunk to replace whats rotten.:banana:

hun before you start working on paint colors and such you may want to think about correcting the cancer in timmy and the brat.. but I will get up there as soon as I can mabye bring my welder up to see what we can get done about the lift points

Hun, before you start worrying about timmy's cancer, Please increase your font size. I am young; I have good eyesight; it is still difficult for me to read and there are plenty of people on this board who have more difficulty reading your posts than I.. The color and styling is cool and all, I am not trying to ask you to change much.. but its just so SMALL on top of the color contrast and narrow font.. Please?

(I tried to wait until I could make a joke out of this request, to make it a little funny. I aint tryin to be a jerk, is what I am saying.. just politely requesting :-p)

went and talked to one of the only body shops in this area that touches rust, very nice guys by the way. was telling me that clark welding will be able to make replacement panels for me if i can bring them a good chunk of what i need replaced. all i gotta do is cut out a section of the rockers and floor and take it in to em, and i should be able to get a new chunk to replace whats rotten.:banana:

Let me know how he does and how much it costs. I could use a good replacement set for the rear of the hatch

Nah, the under car supports for the stock jack spots. I may have miss read what you were saying, but I thought that was one of the spots you were talking about

isnt that entire bit of metal that runs under the door sill, from wheel well to wheel well. im getting it all one peice and then cutting it to fit, as far as the under side bits and what not, thats going to be a bit challenging.

if i do get you a set made, i might be able to bring em close to you. a lot of my family lives in the hillsville/galax area. if i ever get to go to my grandmother's again. i could bring the metal for you.

Galax is just over an hour from here. The entire piece would be too long by three inches for a hatch, but... When you go to talk to him, ask about just those back pieces. I could probably manage to hack some off or a j/y car if need be.

Now now Pen-pen.

I can fix the cancer on the car, the cancer on my Timmy however...

I'm afraid that is a tad out of my hands.

If all he needed some some TLC, then our little Timmy would have already been cured by now and surpassed 100% health.

I do indeed realize that we are lightyears away from the paint process, but as Timmy likes to say, I think ahead. Possibly even too far ahead.

It's hard to say what we are going to do at this point about the rust damage.

I have no idea. I don't think Timmy has made up his mind on the subject yet and if he has, he's not sharing, lol.