Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done To Me

Im looking up random parts, reading year old threads. i dont remember drinking the magic punch but im gonna kick someones butt for giving it to me. I think it was mcbrat. Ive been on the usmb for 5 strait hours now. Im going to try to get some sleep before my daughter wakes up.

go subaruuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The sickness can only get worse from here. Ever get to the point where you halfway wish something would break on your car so you can go work on it? Or, at current, spending $500. to ship a car you bought for $250. halfway a across the country to make sure you have it in time to attend a hill climb. This subaru stuff. It's not always rational, but it's awesome!:banana:

Im looking up random parts, reading year old threads. i dont remember drinking the magic punch but im gonna kick someones butt for giving it to me. I think it was mcbrat. Ive been on the usmb for 5 strait hours now. Im going to try to get some sleep before my daughter wakes up.

go subaruuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you can still turn back, your not totally gone

You have some serious issues, dude! :eek: There's a lot more cars than that! Is someone monitoring your sube intake?

Ok i had a dream about this place. It was the usmb but i havent seen anyones face here but it was like the movie cars. i saw all your cars. mcbrats brat, bucky and rocky, a few others i cant think off off the top of my head.

weird