Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I FINALLY got my car's air conditioning fixed!

he can probably make ice cubes in there :lol:

not only does it make ice cubes but you can hang meat in it :lol:. be like the people you see with the freezer in the back of compact pick ups driving through your neighborhood asking if you want to buy steaks for a discount :-\ . ahh hell just buy half a cow and hang it in the back seat:lol:.

If I see a pic with a rear window mounted ac unit in a brat with a generator in the bed. I'm coming for you....

not exactly the same, but my uncle has two datsun roadsters with air conditioners installed in the trunk, heh. Compressor under hood, air handler (fan and evaporator coils) in a box in the trunk. Dealer install thing, would be easily retrofitted onto any project car (or van, or wagon.. just need multiple sets, or one larger than the type used in a datsun roadster)

It wasn't that hard to do really...

acmk7.jpg

but the generator was a little expensive.

hmmm... the ac just went out on my wife's SVX.....:rolleyes:

can someone photochop it for me... especially with the ghetto fab light....

BW

this thread is not going to die, ever.

Anytime someone wants to fix their AC and they run a search, it will come up, people who haven't seen it yet will have to comment, and its gonna be a bucket O laughs all over again.

Not complaining, just making a prediction.