Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tail Lights ALWAYS on, Licence light too

Wanted to Bump this one ...

I replaced my dome light yesterday, and now the tail lights and front parking lights are on 100% of the time, too. Freaky. I can't say that one led to the other - but it's the only thing electrical I can think of that happened. I did go thru some puddles, but nothing huge. hmm...

Hey Porcupine - what were you going to suggest if it were also the parking lights in front? ...

Maybe we found the other 1/2 of that virgin!!!!:lol:

Hehehe ... okay okay ...

Friggin' guys, gotta rub it in, eh? :mad: Hahha! Oh, Man, this is gonna suck! hehe!

Okay, the TRUTH is, I'm in Florida @ the moment, car is in Michigan (yes, i did not drive the car to Florida becase I thought I had an electrical problem ... boooooy am I gonna feel stupid!). So I disconnected the battery before I left and drove a different car ...

I'll let you know when I get back Monday ... and I promise I'll tell the truth. you guys can come up with something I can do for punishment if it turns-out that's the deal ... (gulp)... I can just hear it now "Ok, Davalos - you have to get a custom plate that says "Virgin" on it and post the pics here!..."

tick tock...

Ok ... a 22-hour drive comin up. And the question I'm gonna be thinking the whole way is "Wow, I wonder of these cats are right". I've got a 1990 EA82 btw ... so y'all have 22 hours to make up good jokes ...

It's all good, even your accepting a good ribbing from us. :grin:

My wife made it a point to harrass me about our first new MY01 Subaru. I sat in the car for over 1 hour reading the manual and fiddling with every knob and button including the dual sunroofs (I even sat in the back seat looking out of them). Learned a lot about the car that way (including the virgin switch which I didn't know about even though we had a MY95 with it). She finally caught me when I was fooling around with the alarm and made enough noise for her to find me.

:rolleyes:

Okay okay ... (gulp)

Alright - I hereby give everyone permission to stand around in a big circle and pelt me with repeated insults ... Hell, even the Muppet guys can chime-in:

Muppets-5842.jpg

................................................"Hey Davalos, Hope You had a good drive from Florida!"

"Yeah Nice Goin', Einstein!! Haha hahah!"

.............................................................."Oh Man, my tail lights won't go out, Help!"

"Hey, Maybe he lost his virginity in Florida, Bwaaaa hahah!!"

Go ahead ... lemme have it.

My next post, I will be holding a sign in front of my Loyale that says "Virgin" on it.

My wife made it a point to harrass me about our first new MY01 Subaru. I sat in the car for over 1 hour reading the manual and fiddling with every knob and button including the dual sunroofs (I even sat in the back seat looking out of them). Learned a lot about the car that way (including the virgin switch which I didn't know about even though we had a MY95 with it). She finally caught me when I was fooling around with the alarm and made enough noise for her to find me.

:rolleyes:

Thats something every driver should do with a new car, including your wife.

No reason for you to get harassed for that.

nipper