Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bucky I Believe I have Your car

You can also upload your pics to a hosting sight like photobucket..choose a smaller size ( I use the one specifically for message boards ) and list post the Hubcaps005-1.jpg

shame what was hidden underneith..but hopefully I can bring him back..and make him better

Its got to be white?

Your making this tough for me:-p

Hey! You know how you feel about black cars?:cool: Well thats how I feel about white wagons:) But its all about the car..I have to get a vibe from it..And remember the line in the Transformers movie..You dont pick the car...the car picks its driver:-p ;)

Connie. I took me a drive today. I found something interesting I thought I'd mention. 86-87 d/r4wd wagon. $250. If you wanted it, I can pick it up and strip off everything you need and meet you somewhere with the parts Bucky needs to be swapped.

Connie. I took me a drive today. I found something interesting I thought I'd mention. 86-87 d/r4wd wagon. $250. If you wanted it, I can pick it up and strip off everything you need and meet you somewhere with the parts Bucky needs to be swapped.

Shannon.. I appreciate this ..but I dont and wont have the money for anything for awhile:-\ sucks being poor and even though I start my new job soon..its going to take a few months to get out of the hole we are in

Hey, its no problem. I found my next car on the same trip. Whenever you get ready let me know, stuff like this pops up frequently around here because of the rust. I'll keep my eyes on the papers. If one comes up that I can get cheap enough I might make a donation.

You know whats bad...yesterday I was working alittle more on Buckster and listening to the New Linkin Park CD..and the song "Leave Out All The Rest" came on...and I started to get teary eyed cause it made me think about how Bucks feeling and maybe he is giving me signs...Listen to the song and you will understand.

You know whats bad...yesterday I was working alittle more on Buckster and listening to the New Linkin Park CD..and the song "Leave Out All The Rest" came on...and I started to get teary eyed cause it made me think about how Bucks feeling and maybe he is giving me signs...Listen to the song and you will understand.

Honey the song is leave out all the rest, not leave out all the rust. bucky is fine keep on going

ben

Aww don't be sad!:) Old Buck will perk up.. Just don't worry, If i can fix a door that the hole bottem is gone on then you can fix bucky!:grin:

BTW Lincoln park's great! Really like "What i've done"! And you'v got to have Papa rouch too!

And you can't beat Trance/elctronica!!:headbang:

Poor old Buck is tired...not just body rot thats the problem..motor is tired ( havent done a compression test yet..dont have the stuff)but I fully trust it.. still needs a throw out bearing..both axles are toast..has some wierd bumpity bump in the front ( I believe its the sway bar bushings..no biggie)...the rust around his windsheild is starting to get very nasty..thats my biggest concern honestly...plus I am anal about him...ask anyone..I have to try and keep him looking as good as possible...so its a never ending battle with the rust on him...I still have to replace a fender..etc etc ..Plus..I so want to swap him to 4WD D/R..BUT..I have to do it alone....like I said before Tommy does not work on cars..and if the swap is going to require any cutting or welding..well..that aint gonna happen.

I will probably take him for a run tomorrow though...since he has no gas ..I wil run him down to the station.

OH! Linkin Park Rocks! I have about everything by them..But my fav bands are Tesla...Disturbed..Godsmack( :slobber: :slobber: Sully:slobber: :slobber: quiver) and Jimmies Chicken Shack ( local MD PA band)

Just skimming through the west coasts craigslist...and found this!! Now something like this would make me think of retiring Bucky..even though its carbed...but its pretty!!! And it has about everything I would want ( cept SPFI) you west coasters are so lucky!!( plus I cant afford something like it right now:rolleyes: ) Plus it looks like my first Soob ( an 88 GL Silver) and what its lacking I have on Buck.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/car/385397801.html