Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OT: Photo-posting test.

John upload your pics to a hosting service like photobucket..then use the IMG link to post the pics ..copy it from photobucket and paste the addy into the message body...it will look something like this :

whatever the picture addy thingy is from the hosting service

Car was originally pearl white. Didn't like it all that much because even though I prefer white over almost any other color, it was just too white for me. A door was damaged so I had MAACO repaint it in a flatter shade of white. Huge mistake. Paint has recently started to flake off in large sections. MAACO never primed the car even though I payed extra for it. Think it was also $50 extra to remove the decals. Right. About a year after the paint job I was waxing the car and discovered all the decals are still in place. MAACO just took my money and painted over them. Still have overspray on all the black trim pieces. Total bill was around $800. For $800 I ended up with a no more than $100 paint job. Recently been thinking about this royal screwing. Still have all the paperwork and written lifetime guarantee. Will have no problem proving the decals were never removed and the car was never primed. My problem is I will NEVER allow MAACO to touch a car of mine. Been kicking around the idea of just going straight to small claims court for a full refund plus the cost of removing this crappy paint job. No way it can ever be just repainted over this crap.

edit: Notice that white streak between the bumper and front fender? What you see there is a streak of the original paint. MAACO's finest paint job in my case hasn't held up very well.