Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Look Ma!! No Daylight Anymore!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way..what is the yard asking or what are you asking? Also..would the 84 4 spoke rub the calipers like EA81 wagon wheels? I am so curious what Buck will look like with a small facelift like rims.

These would be awesome but I think the chances of finding a set of these is slim to none:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/80s/wheels2/8hole.jpg

Yeah those would look pretty good on Bucky! I forgot what those are for? Mite be an 86 JDM GL sedan? Anyhoo those are pretty rear i'd think! You should just try the dealer and see about how much they are! Not saying buy them buy just so you know how much they want!

These would be awesome but I think the chances of finding a set of these is slim to none:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/80s/wheels2/8hole.jpg

hey connie, i know that the junk yard i go to had a set of these in it, i think they usually want about $150 for a set of alloy rims with good tires on em, ill ask about em next time i go if you want. might try to get em when i get the 5spd parts i need there.

Well, they are in the possession of a guy I know. He wants $40 for them with usable tires, one is missing a center cap(which I have but no retainer for it) They will fit your brakes perfect. Its just the wagon wheels that have issues with the ea82 brakes. I think they look absolutely excelent on white vehicles. I had a set on my white brat back in the day, just wish I could find pictures...

Man I have to keep him on a short leash.....I can teach him a trick and turn my back and he can forget that trick....If the leash was any longer he would be lost:eek:

as for the house broken that is yet to be determine.

My little welder can be rented for a small fee....the renter must have their own insurance....If any accident should happen when renting a welder please blame the welder and not the rental agency... Thank you for your business and have a good day

FRIG......

I want half the profits! :-\

you know ther isa guy here who hasa turbo wagon and he has thos wheels on it OMG i wanted it so bad nad still do. but i met the guy and he turned out to be a real bum i know its rude but he is really untidy and i gues devorced because he said the car has a lean on it for back child support. but im not one to judge :( poor car is sitting undera tree in his back yard rotting way wit hthe rest of the house and autos.(sorry for hijacking)

i have a set of snowflakes make me an offer i have a pic in a thread somewhere