Ultimate Subaru Message Board

paint color for 15" pug alloys

crazy D

well since the brat is blue i was thinking of going with like that subaru gold. the same gold thats on the '06-'07 wrc imps. does this have a specific color name? im prolly just gonna find the closest to it with duplicolor. thanks... or........

poll:

best color that goes with blue

i plan on doing the brush gaurd and roll bar the same color.(pics of the brat in my gallery)

blue and gold

blue and white

blue all around

blue and grey

blue and orange?

or blue and...(insert you color here x )

have fun with it

-Dalton

does anybody know if walmart carries duplicolor?

-

Dalton

WalMart is not the only place of business in Nevada. There are plenty of retailers that carry Duplicolor near you.

IIRC, Kragen has Duplicolor (or was it Lowes? :lol: :lol: ).

WalMart is not the only place of business in Nevada. There are plenty of retailers that carry Duplicolor near you.

IIRC, Kragen has Duplicolor (or was it Lowes? :lol: :lol: ).

ok. dude i try to call you last night and you didnt pick up! if you see this msg turn on or be by your phone and ill give you a buzz before i go to town.

-Dalton

Blue and white.

IMG_0217.jpg

:grin:

No seriously... With that royal blue color I would go with a black or a white. If your blue were a shade lighter I would do the gold/bronze. The color you have to too dark for the gold.

And yes you can use the diamond plate idea. ;)

Have you ever seen a blue ridge pearl 2.5rs with bronze wheels. Thats the dark blue from 00+ on the imprezas and they look hawt with bronze wheels....

However also being partial to black I like Rob's idea too. Paint it all black, black brat, black wheels, black air cleaner, mmmm...

Looking at pics of your nice Brat, I'd have to say a dark shade of gray or black would be wicked. Gold rims would look nice if it is for the street only, but if your going to make it a offroader, stay away from gold and go with the back or gray.

hopefully im gonna put an EJ in it....its gonna have the ook and power of a rally brat.

Rustoleum Flat Black rattle can:

3242PICT0434.JPG

I realize the blue is different...but you get the idea

that actually looks pretty good! im suprised cuz blacks not really my color, but i like it, charcoal might look good

these 15"alloys are a nice looking wheel tho, i really dont think you can mess them up with any color.

-Dalton